Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
thats cool i have only heard 2 songs by them hero and awake and alive
Ah cat_whee Those are two of my favorites from them. Uhm I think I'd recommend listening to Monster, Never Surrender, or Falling Inside the Black cat_3nodding ...They all sound so depressing actually reading them cat_sweatdrop
good morning people. mrgreen

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Volcanic DeathEater
oh? what kind of avi?
cat_sweatdrop Well I'm trying to keep it semi-holiday since I'm one of the hosts of Elving, despite the event ending soon, but I'm not sure if I want to make it more winterized instead cat_whee Just something a bit different from what I've had all month... Which isn't working well in my favor..

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
Morning Frosty *Yawns* Sleep well?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
Morning Frosty *Yawns* Sleep well?

yup.

and I must be off to warm up my car to get to work. i'll be back later ninja

Invisible Seeker

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Volcanic DeathEater
oh? what kind of avi?
cat_sweatdrop Well I'm trying to keep it semi-holiday since I'm one of the hosts of Elving, despite the event ending soon, but I'm not sure if I want to make it more winterized instead cat_whee Just something a bit different from what I've had all month... Which isn't working well in my favor..
oh I'm sorry :L I hope you find out what you want heart

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

yup.

and I must be off to warm up my car to get to work. i'll be back later ninja
emotion_hug Have a good day nya... *Posting a few updates* I'll be off to take a cat-nap soon nya~

Enjoy the weather, be safe!

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Volcanic DeathEater
cat_whee Thank you nya~ I'm determined... Though I never win with Tekteks cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Updates:

Today is the final day to enter the Tektek contest. You have until 11:59PM(EST), or 17 hours and 21 minutes from this post.

The Raffle is still accepting entries; As of this post there are three players.

The video contest has one entrant, who is guaranteed a glorious prize if no one else enters,

For those new to these GGoa (Greatest Gift Of All) threads you should know we do not vanish when the event ends; we merely go home. Check the front page for the link and info.

heart Happy Holidays and I hope you all have a wonderful day~

Invisible Seeker

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Volcanic DeathEater
cat_whee Thank you nya~ I'm determined... Though I never win with Tekteks cat_sweatdrop
haha well it's alright. I could help but the thing is I would need to know what is in your inventory and what you want on your avi or not.....

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Volcanic DeathEater
haha well it's alright. I could help but the thing is I would need to know what is in your inventory and what you want on your avi or not.....
cat_sweatdrop I have a lot... Like I couldn't even begin to list the items... so I don't quite know what I have or don't have anymore... but I do have the tektek link I just made... cat_crying I can come up with a million ideas... Just for the wrong seasons... And I'm not overly picky about whats on or not on, which is why I end up in such a bad spot with teteks haha

Invisible Seeker

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Volcanic DeathEater
cat_sweatdrop I have a lot... Like I couldn't even begin to list the items... so I don't quite know what I have or don't have anymore... but I do have the tektek link I just made... cat_crying I can come up with a million ideas... Just for the wrong seasons... And I'm not overly picky about whats on or not on, which is why I end up in such a bad spot with teteks haha

Try one
Try two

Invisible Seeker

TheBlackCatLentheritia

Try three

Invisible Seeker

Volcanic DeathEater
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Try three
Try four

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Volcanic DeathEater
Volcanic DeathEater
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Try three
Try four
cat_eek You're fast nya *Clicks all the links and waits for them to load* heart Thank you nya
So far the only one that loaded is the blue one cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games