Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Lol, I know. I didn't know it until I looked it up on youtube... I'm actually watching the video for it now....
cat_sweatdrop I'm going to look it up soon then, I believe you... It's just wow...

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Lol, I know. I didn't know it until I looked it up on youtube... I'm actually watching the video for it now....
cat_sweatdrop I'm going to look it up soon then, I believe you... It's just wow...
I was watching a live video for it. This link will take you straight to it and save you the time searching it up. Don't Turn Out the Lights (Live) They don't have an official music video for it, so this is the only way to truly see them...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I was watching a live video for it. This link will take you straight to it and save you the time searching it up. Don't Turn Out the Lights (Live) They don't have an official music video for it, so this is the only way to truly see them...
Ah thank you Puppy cat_whee

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Ah thank you Puppy cat_whee
No problem. I'm a helpful person when I want to be.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
emotion_hug You're always helpful cat_3nodding

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
emotion_hug You're always helpful cat_3nodding
I'm pretty sure that you watched the video. That proves that it is indeed the the Backstreet boys and New Kids on the Block that sing that song. It's too bad that only four of the Backstreet Boys members took part in that. I think it would have been nice to see all five of them. But now we can since they are back. Also, I'm glad you think I'm helpful, sometimes I feel useless...

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image.
User Image
hope everyone had a safe fun Winter Holidays & a MERRY XMAS!! User Image

..........User Image

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image.
User Image
okies i need a tiebreaker, it cant be decided on which movie to watch tonight: my sister recommended Prometheus, and my pal recommends Chernobyl Diaries

..........User Image
WilyKitKat001
User Image.
User Image
okies i need a tiebreaker, it cant be decided on which movie to watch tonight: my sister recommended Prometheus, and my pal recommends Chernobyl Diaries

..........User Image

prometheus, there is nothing worse than white people in a horror setting..unless it has to deal with aliens and facehuggers

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
cat_ninja *Sneaks into thread* Hello thread emotion_hug How is everyone here today nya?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja *Sneaks into thread* Hello thread emotion_hug How is everyone here today nya?

I am good, you?

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
So...Say, Do I Still Gift?
Are Still Runnin The Show?
biggrin
Aww Man... Is AnonGifting Over???
sad
I Only Got One Silly Letter On One Gift... Well, I Gave Out PLENTY!!! I KNOW That Is The Whole Point... So, Im Happy. I Just Like The Silly Or Cute And Sweet Messages The Secret Anon Santas Gift To Me.. Or The One I Got.. LOL.

BTW... For EVERYONE WHO ANON GIFTED, Look For My Next Post In About Two Minuts Or Less!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I am good, you?
I'm good tired and being a little ninja trying to draw in more people before the event ends cat_4laugh

But my captcha doesn't like that idea... "less is more"
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

I am good, you?
I'm good tired and being a little ninja trying to draw in more people before the event ends cat_4laugh

But my captcha doesn't like that idea... "less is more"

well the captcha can fall in a ditch. emotion_donotwant

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
So...Say, Do I Still Gift?
Are Still Runnin The Show?
biggrin
Aww Man... Is AnonGifting Over???
sad
I Only Got One Silly Letter On One Gift... Well, I Gave Out PLENTY!!! I KNOW That Is The Whole Point... So, Im Happy. I Just Like The Silly Or Cute And Sweet Messages The Secret Anon Santas Gift To Me.. Or The One I Got.. LOL.

BTW... For EVERYONE WHO ANON GIFTED, Look For My Next Post In About Two Minuts Or Less!

Elving is still running nya, heart
cat_ninja You never know there could be more to come several of our anons have been saving up for the last week~
Captcha- lie low cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces