Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty

I know, I just hope it fits into the computer chassis, or that nothing goes wrong, I REALLY miss playing some of the computer games I have
That would be bad emo I'll be hoping everything goes smoothly too 3nodding
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

I know, I just hope it fits into the computer chassis, or that nothing goes wrong, I REALLY miss playing some of the computer games I have

yeah me too, I have a lot to catch up on steam.

oh also, I am expecting to get either snow or rain on Wednesday, I hope its snow

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

oh also, I am expecting to get either snow or rain on Wednesday, I hope its snow
I think it would be so cool if it were to snow here emotion_kirakira It has twice in my lifetime, but both times it didn't stick. Maybe lasted 20 min or so.

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
Well, hello there and welcome. Are you enjoying this so far?
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

I think it would be so cool if it were to snow here emotion_kirakira It has twice in my lifetime, but both times it didn't stick. Maybe lasted 20 min or so.

well I say we take the snow from whatever region that took last years winter away from me, and give it to you. biggrin

sgt.Frosty

well I say we take the snow from whatever region that took last years winter away from me, and give it to you. biggrin
That would be very nice blaugh Except all of us Los Angelinos will think the world is ending and start rioting. Its been raining for 3 days straight, and even that is making everyone freak out.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

That would be very nice blaugh Except all of us Los Angelinos will think the world is ending and start rioting. Its been raining for 3 days straight, and even that is making everyone freak out.

when you say that I think of a kitchen infested with roaches, and when you turn on the light real fast they all scurry like crazy

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

when you say that I think of a kitchen infested with roaches, and when you turn on the light real fast they all scurry like crazy
rofl rofl That's pretty much exactly how we act. Even in a light sprinkle, everyone stays home. I used to love driving to school on slightly gloomy days because the traffic would be cut in half.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

rofl rofl That's pretty much exactly how we act. Even in a light sprinkle, everyone stays home. I used to love driving to school on slightly gloomy days because the traffic would be cut in half.

that reminds me, I gotta clean my car, something is going on with my wipers and the glare I was getting from whatever that stuff was on my windshield was maddening.

sgt.Frosty

that reminds me, I gotta clean my car, something is going on with my wipers and the glare I was getting from whatever that stuff was on my windshield was maddening.
Oh gosh I hate windshield glare. I can't drive on certain streets at night because of it emo

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Oh gosh I hate windshield glare. I can't drive on certain streets at night because of it emo

it also doesn't help that my state hasn't banned halogen lights yet either. seriously I was on the highway during rush hour, you could see every A'hole that had halogens, one guy even had purple and another yellow for some reason

Freaksrus
*snuggles in*
*glomps*

sgt.Frosty
it also doesn't help that my state hasn't banned halogen lights yet either. seriously I was on the highway during rush hour, you could see every A'hole that had halogens, one guy even had purple and another yellow for some reason
I wanted purple halogens at one point, but they are illegal for us. Now that I've been driving for a while, I am glad I didn't get them. I really don't want to be that jerk irritating everyone. Lol.
Freaksrus
*snuggles in*

*hugs* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out