10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
I'm just... gonna say I'll make it if I can... Each time I've tried I've either slept through it or forgot...

Hell, yesterday I tried staying up for 24 hours to try to get out of my nocturnal schedule, but instead I end up sleeping for 24 hours afterwards...
You don't have an alarm clock you can set it to?

I tend to throw alarm clocks subconsciously and find out when I wake up... But yeah I do have things that wake me, but that's not a good thing... I tend to like to be king, and it's not good to be tired when you're king. D:

You should buy a heavy table just for your alarm clock. Extremely heavy, one you need a friend to help you move in. And then super glue and tape (just in case) your alarm clock to that table. Maybe it would wake you up that'd you wouldn't be able to throw the clock.

well... ya see... I don't "know" when I do hit it... It's more of a subconscious thing... Basically the thing isn't waking me, I'm just having a reflex to the sound... But I have trained myself to wake up to certain things... Specifically a certain song that is my ex girlfriend's ringtone... When we were together, if she ever called me needing me while I was asleep, I would always wake without problem or complaint because I knew it was her.

That said, I still need a schedule shift regardless... Being entirely nocturnal isn't healthy! D:

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
I'm just... gonna say I'll make it if I can... Each time I've tried I've either slept through it or forgot...

Hell, yesterday I tried staying up for 24 hours to try to get out of my nocturnal schedule, but instead I end up sleeping for 24 hours afterwards...

I tend to throw alarm clocks subconsciously and find out when I wake up... But yeah I do have things that wake me, but that's not a good thing... I tend to like to be king, and it's not good to be tired when you're king. D:

You should buy a heavy table just for your alarm clock. Extremely heavy, one you need a friend to help you move in. And then super glue and tape (just in case) your alarm clock to that table. Maybe it would wake you up that'd you wouldn't be able to throw the clock.

well... ya see... I don't "know" when I do hit it... It's more of a subconscious thing... Basically the thing isn't waking me, I'm just having a reflex to the sound... But I have trained myself to wake up to certain things... Specifically a certain song that is my ex girlfriend's ringtone... When we were together, if she ever called me needing me while I was asleep, I would always wake without problem or complaint because I knew it was her.

That said, I still need a schedule shift regardless... Being entirely nocturnal isn't healthy! D:

So you don't think you would wake up from failing to throw it? Or the failed attempt at throwing it allowing it to continue to sound would wake you?

Ruthless Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away

So you don't think you would wake up from failing to throw it? Or the failed attempt at throwing it allowing it to continue to sound would wake you?

Well... Glue doesn't hold forever, and why mess up a good table? >.> Plus I've even slept through alarm clocks before when they were out of arms reach... Thing is, if it's near me and I can't reflexively turn it off and then toss it somewhere, it's probably gonna get broken... XD

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Different...Very.
living art
may i either be the luck queen or bishop

PS: i now get how the live chess thing works so ill do better next time 3nodding

Since nicelace asked to be queen, I put you as bishop, cool?

thanks biggrin
I'll play bishop on tiger's team

Distinct Noob

2,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
as if i have anything liek a green outfit! o wait i do, but im not on routinly
lol is it possible to sign up as a stand in?

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Fallen Heretic
I'll play bishop on tiger's team
Will you don orange?

8,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
*Random Appearance*

Hello I would like would like to play as an orange...something. I don't care what.
If i'm accepted I will wear my orange cheerleader outfit wink

And with that the cow was gone...

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I married a Lego
*Random Appearance*

Hello I would like would like to play as an orange...something. I don't care what.

Will you have some gold and/or greediness to add to it? surprised The team is Fortune! Sure, the color is orange, but why not add some character to it, too?!

8,450 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Different...Very.
I married a Lego
*Random Appearance*

Will you have some gold and/or greediness to add to it? surprised The team is Fortune! Sure, the color is orange, but why not add some character to it, too?!

Sure. Is this good?
User Image

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I married a Lego
Different...Very.
I married a Lego
*Random Appearance*

Sure. Is this good?
User Image

Great! Not too knightly, but that's prefectly fin! We rarely go by piece xDDD

8,450 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Different...Very.
I married a Lego

Sure. Is this good?
User Image

Great! Not too knightly, but that's prefectly fin! We rarely go by piece xDDD

Yeah...you said something about looking rich so I made it look all posh.
Maybe I can wear a starmony...the knight rides a horse right?

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Red Kutai

Fat Tuesday v. Mardi Gras, eh? Sounds like some dramatic internal conflict... sweatdrop
You're not brown anymore!

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Crispy Flapjacks
╔══════════════╗
Fortune queen please?
╚══════════════╝

You coming?

Distinct Dabbler