Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alza lee
I like rook he hit's hard when he has a target in site, but i also like the pawn and the knight, the pawn is able to rise to any rank once when it reaches the other side, the knight move out and sweeps you from the side so yeah top three killers hooraa.
Were you going to play a rook?

Hygienic Vampire

╔══════════════╗
Fortune queen please?
╚══════════════╝
canI be the orange queen, or bishop?
Luck king
Dang Diff, you are really on top things

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i3ATURS0UL
Luck king
Dang Diff, you are really on top things

I loves my avatar-related events.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Reaping Rapture
canI be the orange queen, or bishop?

Queen was taken right before you requested it, and the second orange bishop is locked until we can get all the other required pieces filled. Would you like to wait or be green bishop?

Ruthless Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
I'm just... gonna say I'll make it if I can... Each time I've tried I've either slept through it or forgot...

Hell, yesterday I tried staying up for 24 hours to try to get out of my nocturnal schedule, but instead I end up sleeping for 24 hours afterwards...

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
may i either be the luck queen or bishop

PS: i now get how the live chess thing works so ill do better next time 3nodding

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
I'm just... gonna say I'll make it if I can... Each time I've tried I've either slept through it or forgot...

Hell, yesterday I tried staying up for 24 hours to try to get out of my nocturnal schedule, but instead I end up sleeping for 24 hours afterwards...
You don't have an alarm clock you can set it to?

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
lucky queen

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sign me up for luck knight!

Ruthless Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away

I tend to throw alarm clocks subconsciously and find out when I wake up... But yeah I do have things that wake me, but that's not a good thing... I tend to like to be king, and it's not good to be tired when you're king. D:

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
living art
may i either be the luck queen or bishop

PS: i now get how the live chess thing works so ill do better next time 3nodding

Since nicelace asked to be queen, I put you as bishop, cool?

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away
Different...Very.
Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away

I tend to throw alarm clocks subconsciously and find out when I wake up... But yeah I do have things that wake me, but that's not a good thing... I tend to like to be king, and it's not good to be tired when you're king. D:

You should buy a heavy table just for your alarm clock. Extremely heavy, one you need a friend to help you move in. And then super glue and tape (just in case) your alarm clock to that table. Maybe it would wake you up that'd you wouldn't be able to throw the clock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff