Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on May 13, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Friendly Conversationalist

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia

I noticed a small error in your Games post!
You still have my name down for sending raffle trades and tektek entries.
I'd be more than happy to help, but I would have been pretty confused if I started receiving random PMs! wink
cat_sweatdrop cat_redface Sorry about that nya
cat_rofl I thought I updated that, but I confused the posts in my haste emotion_facepalm
heart

No worries biggrin

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr

No worries biggrin
heart Glad you caught that cat_sweatdrop I was using the 2012 layout since I had it on hand and well... I hadd a lot of changes to make~ I think that takes care of the rest though

((I never noticed how many times a host or co-host's name appeared until I had to redo each post so many times... cat_sweatdrop ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker

Thank you! I have 60 so far so I am not sure I will make it. Last I heard the magic number was 250.

Yea, that's what I saw too.

Good to know that is verified and the right number.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Lol, you just transferred the conversation over here this time. It has been some time since we held an event, hasn't it? We completely missed Cupiding...
Ehehe yeah that was my bad. Lnk was around for a bit before Cupiding and I just didn't have the time to co-ordinate anything. I ended up drown in outside things and didn't have the chance to check if Cupiding was around... Though when I came back the first thing I asked about was Bunnying... cat_sweatdrop So the Easter and Summer events will run a tad longer than normal to compensate for the lack of activity for Cupiding [probably]

cat_rofl Yup we always end up transferring conversations don't we nya? cat_4laugh

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

No worries biggrin
heart Glad you caught that cat_sweatdrop I was using the 2012 layout since I had it on hand and well... I hadd a lot of changes to make~ I think that takes care of the rest though

((I never noticed how many times a host or co-host's name appeared until I had to redo each post so many times... cat_sweatdrop ))

I think everything else is fine 3nodding

Haha yup! That was always fun... NOT xp

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I still gave out gifts for VDay and thought of all my lovely friends here!

I got the laundry done and now I got to figure out how much cash I want to take. This is the part I am dreading. I really want a sweatshirt that I have wanted for years (hopefully someone has it) but I am not sure I got enough. I got short changed on some jobs recently and that was my fun spending money for Sakuracon.
cat_emo I'm going to spoil everyone rotten for Easter [Well starting Monday] since I totally missed Valentine's~

cat_whee The ever difficult part~ I use spacebags to avoid underpacking clothes cat_4laugh N'aw hun.... that's dreadful emotion_hug I hope you have enough!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

No worries biggrin

I think everything else is fine 3nodding

Haha yup! That was always fun... NOT xp

emotion_kirakira I'll have to triple check it a bit later when I'm not in awkward lighting~

cat_rofl I lost count of how many times I've coded and recoded that front page to make it pretty redoing info and undoing info cat_sweatdrop

Did you have a good time in class?

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I still gave out gifts for VDay and thought of all my lovely friends here!

I got the laundry done and now I got to figure out how much cash I want to take. This is the part I am dreading. I really want a sweatshirt that I have wanted for years (hopefully someone has it) but I am not sure I got enough. I got short changed on some jobs recently and that was my fun spending money for Sakuracon.
cat_emo I'm going to spoil everyone rotten for Easter [Well starting Monday] since I totally missed Valentine's~

cat_whee The ever difficult part~ I use spacebags to avoid underpacking clothes cat_4laugh N'aw hun.... that's dreadful emotion_hug I hope you have enough!

You always seem to spoil everyone rotten. I try to do that for everyone as well. So much fun gifting people.

I had some space bags but I cannot find them. I just wear my jeans a couple days to save space. My suitcase still has a good deal of room and I am done packing except for a couple things I have to put in in the morning like my hair brush.

I looked around and found some money I had stashed away for a rainy day. I wont have as much as usual but I will have enough to get something fun I am sure.

TheBlackCatLentheritia

emotion_kirakira I'll have to triple check it a bit later when I'm not in awkward lighting~

cat_rofl I lost count of how many times I've coded and recoded that front page to make it pretty redoing info and undoing info cat_sweatdrop

Did you have a good time in class?

I did. That's my oceanography class, and it's definitely my most favorite one this semester.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Yay bunnying! What a good thing. Haven't been having a swift day myself, so it's so great to see.

How is everyone?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

yeah, I wasnt fond of the snow either. but its all melted now. mrgreen
cat_sweatdrop It's the fact we got snow in the middle of April that's bugging me... It means we haven't fully entered Spring yet cat_emo

cat_ninja Though I made a chibi snowman this morning cat_4laugh

the snow around here melted before the day was over. 3nodding
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

but its impossibly simple, I can't hide it xp

Put a sheet over it!

rofl

luvvy fluffy
Yay bunnying! What a good thing. Haven't been having a swift day myself, so it's so great to see.

How is everyone?

You!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion_hug

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

but its impossibly simple, I can't hide it xp

Put a sheet over it!

rofl

Well it would work wink mrgreen

Omnipresent Cat