<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Yeah, well that is basically how Sword Art Online did too. If that kind of thing interests you then maybe Log Horizon will interest you too. I have not completely finished that series yet, but from what I have seen of it, it is good. It is very similar to Sword Art Online.

I shall have to check it out then! So much anime to watch, so many books to read, and all has to be fit around my insanely busy life. I will make sure to add Log Horizon to My Anime List. I would be so lost without that site.
Lol, I think I have an account on that site, but I cannot for the life of me remember my username or password...

I just use the remember me option. I know my username though and I have the password written down somewhere. I found that site by accident almost a year ago and I love it. Such an easy way to keep track of what episode I am on, animes I have paused, and all the ones I want to watch.
Maybe, I should go back to it, but then again, I don't typically have problems remembering what episode I have left off on even if it has been a couple weeks since I watched it last...

If only I had it that easy. I can recall a single episode I left off on but when I watch a whole bunch I forget where I left off on them. I put down all the anime I saw at Sakuracon and what episodes I saw because it will take me ages to watch them all and even attempt to get them done.
Now, if I watch too many anime at one time then I will lose track of what episodes I am on. That is why I don't tend to watch more than two or three at a time.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Lol, I think I have an account on that site, but I cannot for the life of me remember my username or password...

I just use the remember me option. I know my username though and I have the password written down somewhere. I found that site by accident almost a year ago and I love it. Such an easy way to keep track of what episode I am on, animes I have paused, and all the ones I want to watch.
Maybe, I should go back to it, but then again, I don't typically have problems remembering what episode I have left off on even if it has been a couple weeks since I watched it last...

If only I had it that easy. I can recall a single episode I left off on but when I watch a whole bunch I forget where I left off on them. I put down all the anime I saw at Sakuracon and what episodes I saw because it will take me ages to watch them all and even attempt to get them done.
Now, if I watch too many anime at one time then I will lose track of what episodes I am on. That is why I don't tend to watch more than two or three at a time.

That is what I try to do but things throw me off at times. Plus with huge animes like Detective Conan I can get them mixed up. I do tend to go several weeks or sometimes a couple month without watching the huge series though so that can leave me wondering what episode I am on.
heart heart heart

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

That is what I try to do but things throw me off at times. Plus with huge animes like Detective Conan I can get them mixed up. I do tend to go several weeks or sometimes a couple month without watching the huge series though so that can leave me wondering what episode I am on.
Lol, I went a few months without watching an anime and managed to remember what episode I left off on. It was kid of odd and I don't know how I did it...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Lol, I went a few months without watching an anime and managed to remember what episode I left off on. It was kid of odd and I don't know how I did it...

In dubbed anime I have an easier time. The subbed anime are the ones that throw me off. I am still trying to figure out Detective Conan. I know what episode I am but since I saw parts dubbed by Funimation that has not shown up in the subs yet it throws me at times.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

In dubbed anime I have an easier time. The subbed anime are the ones that throw me off. I am still trying to figure out Detective Conan. I know what episode I am but since I saw parts dubbed by Funimation that has not shown up in the subs yet it throws me at times.
That makes things a bit difficult, doesn't it?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Yeah which is one reason I think I have a hard time watching it at times even though I love it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Yeah which is one reason I think I have a hard time watching it at times even though I love it.
I bet. I would hate it if that happened to me. I don't know what I would do if it were to happen...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I bet. I would hate it if that happened to me. I don't know what I would do if it were to happen...

I thought about doing the manga instead but Case Closed/Detective Conan was an anime I saw at my first con and I feel in love with it. A memory I still cherish to this day and I don't want to give it up so I struggle through it at times.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I use Crunchyroll. They have my eps in queue. So never lose trackof what I watch.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I thought about doing the manga instead but Case Closed/Detective Conan was an anime I saw at my first con and I feel in love with it. A memory I still cherish to this day and I don't want to give it up so I struggle through it at times.
I used to watch that show when I was younger, but I haven't seen a single episode since I was in middle school which was a very long time ago...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I used to watch that show when I was younger, but I haven't seen a single episode since I was in middle school which was a very long time ago...

It may be an old school anime but I love it's charm. You cannot find that in the newer stuff. I also love how it shows me how anime has evolved throughout the years. It helps me appreciate the old and new style.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
cheese_whine blaugh emotion_hug emotion_omnomnom
zariqueen
cheese_whine blaugh emotion_hug emotion_omnomnom

*pokes*

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

It may be an old school anime but I love it's charm. You cannot find that in the newer stuff. I also love how it shows me how anime has evolved throughout the years. It helps me appreciate the old and new style.
I like some of the older stuff too. I still find it hard to believe that Yu Yu Hakusho was created in the early 90's... I never learned about it until sometime in middle school or early high school...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff