KeiHakujou 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on May 13, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 > >>

TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

I had a nice long sleep last night since I didnt have work today. whee
Ah that sounds like an amazing day then nya~ It's nice weather and just made to be a relaxing day ne, nya?

yup, very relaxing 3nodding

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Some of my books I am like that but I love one time read books when I am not in the mood to visit and old friend. smile

Oh I thought you were using it while swimming. Did you have the pool to yourself?

He should get some sun. Might be good for him. xd
cat_whee I can't help but love reading, even my old writing I reread for the sake of finding myself immersed in another world emotion_kirakira

cat_rofl Ah I wish I had a waterproof mp3/headphone set I definitely would~

cat_sweatdrop More or less I stayed on one end others stayed on the other really there wasn't much going on since it was very early on a Con Saturday after a Rave Night Friday cat_4laugh

Dont get me wrong I read all the time and love to read. I just do not have the space to keep books so books I know I will only read once I pass on. I tend to remember books well so I have no problem recalling a book from years ago that I read.

Do they even make those? Seems like it would be super expensive if they did.

You got lucky. I never take the time out from the con to swimming. I was going to go Thursday after preregistration but with the train being so late that was not an option for me.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

Ah that sounds like an amazing day then nya~ It's nice weather and just made to be a relaxing day ne, nya?

cat_4laugh It's good that you had a relaxing day then nya cat_3nodding

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

*offers you both leftover Easter candy, then tickles* Hiya! heart rofl emotion_omnomnom
zariqueen
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

*offers you both leftover Easter candy, then tickles* Hiya! heart rofl emotion_omnomnom

candy? emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

Mhm! Chocolate eggs filled with peanut butter. mrgreen 3nodding emotion_omnomnom
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

Mhm! Chocolate eggs filled with peanut butter. mrgreen 3nodding emotion_omnomnom

heart emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
wahmbulance FREEBIE NOTICE wahmbulance

Hey guys not sure how many of you guys have seen but I always try to keep an eye out for freebies and there were some.

THERE BE FREEBIES HERE CAPTAIN CLick the align yourself with Nyx and the align yourself with Gaia and you'll get little pins. :3
luvvy fluffy
wahmbulance FREEBIE NOTICE wahmbulance

Hey guys not sure how many of you guys have seen but I always try to keep an eye out for freebies and there were some.

THERE BE FREEBIES HERE CAPTAIN CLick the align yourself with Nyx and the align yourself with Gaia and you'll get little pins. :3

ever vigilant for spotting where to get free stuff, thankyou. heart

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

ever vigilant for spotting where to get free stuff, thankyou. heart
Of course :3 I do try. *salutes*

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
zariqueen

Mew? Candy? cat_whee *Squeak* Gah! You do enjoy tickling a lot nya cat_crying cat_rofl

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Dont get me wrong I read all the time and love to read. I just do not have the space to keep books so books I know I will only read once I pass on. I tend to remember books well so I have no problem recalling a book from years ago that I read.

You got lucky. I never take the time out from the con to swimming. I was going to go Thursday after preregistration but with the train being so late that was not an option for me.
cat_whee Opposite sides of a similar coin nya~ I probably reasonably don't have space and despite remembering the books vividly [I can spit random quotes from most works if I read them just twice] I just can't part with them. Which is how my collection is so painstakingly large cat_whee

Hm~ I'm not sure if they do yet, though I know there is waterproof tech out there so it shouldn't be long. Considering there's phones, cameras and the coating for other devices~

emotion_kirakira I only get the chance early in the mornings while my roommates are resting... I'm like a fish so I don't mind waking up before con hours to swim.... Even if it means going alone.. cat_whee I figure out the pool hours, then the con hours and go from there

Ah also I've found these It's only 12in but These are suiting Conan Plush dolls that could work for a Ran cosplay nya

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_whee Opposite sides of a similar coin nya~ I probably reasonably don't have space and despite remembering the books vividly [I can spit random quotes from most works if I read them just twice] I just can't part with them. Which is how my collection is so painstakingly large cat_whee

Hm~ I'm not sure if they do yet, though I know there is waterproof tech out there so it shouldn't be long. Considering there's phones, cameras and the coating for other devices~

emotion_kirakira I only get the chance early in the mornings while my roommates are resting... I'm like a fish so I don't mind waking up before con hours to swim.... Even if it means going alone.. cat_whee I figure out the pool hours, then the con hours and go from there

Ah also I've found these It's only 12in but These are suiting Conan Plush dolls that could work for a Ran cosplay nya

I work at parting with things. I never want to be unable to part with something. However a lot of my distant family has hoarding problems and I don't want to develop something like that.

That it true. I bet it would be pricey though if/when the tech is able to be done.

Oh Sakura con never shuts down it keeps going from the time it opens to the time it closes. Which is why I have such a hard time sleeping at all. Too much going on that I want to do!

Oh my goodness so cute! Now I want one. You are amazing to find them! emotion_hug

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia

I was looking through the Sakuracon guide to recall some anime I had seen and Free! was a popular one. I missed the first two episodes but saw number 3 and 4. It was cute. You said you like swimming so maybe you can relate to it. Since it is so popular you might have seen it already. Lots of artists had art from it and lots of merchandise stuff for it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That is true too. Yeah, I sometimes don't even make it through the first episode before ditching an anime...

It is better then liking an anime and having it change totally about half way through. I hate it when that happens. At that point I want to ditch but I also want to know the end.
I know, I really hate that...

Drives me crazy and I have it happen to me like 80% of the time with newer anime it seems.
I have not seen too many of the newer ones. Sword Art Online did it, but I didn't mind its change too much so it really didn't bother me too much.

I think you just turned me off of Sword Art Online and I was going to try it. So many people told me it was similar to .Hack and to give it a try.
Don't get me wrong. It still has the same concept, it just changes it slightly do to the difference in the world or game they are in. I would still recommend that you check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff