This poll closed on May 13, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart I'll be disappearing until Monday... I'll try to hop in if I can, but I won't have Gaia-worthy internet until I get back cat_sweatdrop

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I'm tired... but ok.
How are ya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Freaksrus
I'm tired... but ok.
How are ya?
heart I'm a bit tired but good~ Perhaps you should rest a while nya~

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Just in case I was not the only one that didn't know about the freebie

Easter Freebie
luvvy fluffy

Easter Freebie

thankyou fore the freebie. heart

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I try to show them off when I find them :3

Freaking brother wont stop being a brat about minecraft mods and texture packs it's like how many times do I have to tell you no. It is more trouble than it is freaking worth nowadays and I can't make it work anymore.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

I try to show them off when I find them :3

Freaking brother wont stop being a brat about minecraft mods and texture packs it's like how many times do I have to tell you no. It is more trouble than it is freaking worth nowadays and I can't make it work anymore.

mods for PC? cause I know its a bannable offense for console versions. my favorite mod for minecraft is the tekkit mod pack

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

mods for PC? cause I know its a bannable offense for console versions. my favorite mod for minecraft is the tekkit mod pack
PC yeah. PC is way better.

Ive had a minecraft since 0.8 but I played someone else's since 0.6

I was on a massive not playing it streak but then my brother got back into it and keeps begging for junk and it's like theyve changed so much since 1.1 even and that was the last time I really played....after this launcher update I cant figure out anything.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

PC yeah. PC is way better.

Ive had a minecraft since 0.8 but I played someone else's since 0.6

I was on a massive not playing it streak but then my brother got back into it and keeps begging for junk and it's like theyve changed so much since 1.1 even and that was the last time I really played....after this launcher update I cant figure out anything.

the minecraft wiki is your friend, it has everything you will ever need, even for the mods

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

the minecraft wiki is your friend, it has everything you will ever need, even for the mods
I tried to follow it to install mods recently and I deleted the META-INF file 3 times. Even double checked. Every time I started up the launcher the stuff wouldn't be there and I'd go back in and the META-INF was back. That's when I decided screw it something was wrong and I quit. I followed everything and that stupid folder kept coming back and it shouldnt.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

I tried to follow it to install mods recently and I deleted the META-INF file 3 times. Even double checked. Every time I started up the launcher the stuff wouldn't be there and I'd go back in and the META-INF was back. That's when I decided screw it something was wrong and I quit. I followed everything and that stupid folder kept coming back and it shouldnt.

which mod specifically are you downloading? maybe it has a separate launcher?(if it doesn't im just ruling it out)

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
luvvy fluffy

Easter Freebie
yay, thanks! biggrin

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
puppylove713
Shiho DulceMau
Hello~~ how are you? biggrin
Im gonna get something more bunny-ish for my avi
Hello, I am doing just fine. Thank you for asking. How are you doing? Cute avatar by the way.
Ohhhh I missed this, sorry!!
Hello! I'm fine, it's soooo coold right now in here, I'm in bed with a nice cup ot tea.
Your avi is so cute too!
Shiho DulceMau
puppylove713
Shiho DulceMau
Hello~~ how are you? biggrin
Im gonna get something more bunny-ish for my avi
Hello, I am doing just fine. Thank you for asking. How are you doing? Cute avatar by the way.
Ohhhh I missed this, sorry!!
Hello! I'm fine, it's soooo coold right now in here, I'm in bed with a nice cup ot tea.
Your avi is so cute too!
E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

which mod specifically are you downloading? maybe it has a separate launcher?(if it doesn't im just ruling it out)
Too many items....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces