Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Blackgry
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Blackgry
lol, it could be you with colored contacts on :3
Thank you <3 *makes bed in your fur* You're very soft <3
How have you been?
LOL Yeah, I guess you are right .<purrs softly, snuggles close> Ups and downs. Getting ready to move. Had some serious drama earlier this morning. Your avie is so cuuute! <purrs, lick>

:3 *snuggles*
Same. Are you moving far away or still in same town/city? Aww :hugs: I hope it has settle down since then.
Thank you biggrin (Yours look slightly different than usual)
I'm not very happy with my avie lately. I keep trying to switch themes, but nothing is satisfying. x.x <snuggles> We are moving out of state, so it's a big move!

Questionable Gekko

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
I'm not very happy with my avie lately. I keep trying to switch themes, but nothing is satisfying. x.x <snuggles> We are moving out of state, so it's a big move!

Well, you look adorable enough as is ^v^
That is a big more. I hope everything goes smoothly for you :3

Friendly Conversationalist

I think it died sad

I'm sorry I wasn't a better host. I shall be wrapping things up shortly and doing the raffle on Tues. If anyone else wants tickets, now would be the time to get them.
PurpleLovr
I think it died sad

I'm sorry I wasn't a better host. I shall be wrapping things up shortly and doing the raffle on Tues. If anyone else wants tickets, now would be the time to get them.

*pats head* don't beat yourself up, life reared its ugly head and kept everything at bay. 3nodding

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
I think it died sad

*pats head* don't beat yourself up, life reared its ugly head and kept everything at bay. 3nodding
Very true. I just wish it could have been as amazing as I had planned it to be.
Maybe next time smile
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
I think it died sad

Very true. I just wish it could have been as amazing as I had planned it to be.
Maybe next time smile

yup.

so hows the weekend been for you?

sgt.Frosty

yup.

Pretty good actually smile Went to six flags magic mountain on Friday (It was a private party, so they were open from 6 till midnight)
Then I spent most of Saturday sleeping rofl I did see Oblivion though!
And today we had a family get together / birthday present exchange. Since mine is coming up, I got lots of cool stuff including a laptop cooling pad, a $50 gift card, some makeup and hair stuff I wanted, and a scarf!

Hey, reading that all back, I realized that I had a fantastic weekend xd
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yup.

Pretty good actually smile Went to six flags magic mountain on Friday (It was a private party, so they were open from 6 till midnight)
Then I spent most of Saturday sleeping rofl I did see Oblivion though!
And today we had a family get together / birthday present exchange. Since mine is coming up, I got lots of cool stuff including a laptop cooling pad, a $50 gift card, some makeup and hair stuff I wanted, and a scarf!

Hey, reading that all back, I realized that I had a fantastic weekend xd

I had to deal with a sore back. xp

thats awesome about six flags though whee
thankyou for the pink giftbox anonymous. heart

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

Awesome avi Frosty.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Awesome avi Frosty.

thankyou. mrgreen

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 42!

Raffle time!

Money Raised/Prizes:
60,000 gold

Ticket Numbers:
1 - 10 : MissDotHacker
11 - 60 : puppylove713
61 - 100 : river09

Here is the breakdown for tickets bought. However, river09 never accepted the trade, therefore I will have to remove her tickets. So the total gold won will be 56,000 gold and it is between MissDotHacker and puppylove713. Good luck!

Bunnying 2013 is now closed.

Hello all. Its time to wrap this up. For those of you who would like to keep the party going, you can join us at our main hangout thread here. We should be having another event sometime this summer so keep a look out for that as well. I hope you all had a good time at Bunnying 2013.

Also, congrats to puppylove713 for winning the raffle. I shall be sending you a trade with your winnings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff