Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 >

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Nudity event? This is the first I've heard of it....
*nods* The Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event. It is basically like those disease awareness runs (the one that comes to mind is breast cancer) In the event, there are nudists and sponsors. Nudists pick one (or more) quest(s) or charity(s) that they would like to "run" for and have to spend 2 weeks with their avi completely nude. The sponsors pledge amounts of gold (either x amount per day or one total amount) to specific nudists and if the nudist can complete their required days of nudity, they get the gold from the sponsor and give it to the desired quest/charity. I can provide a link if you would like to check it out smile

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
*nods* The Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event. It is basically like those disease awareness runs (the one that comes to mind is breast cancer) In the event, there are nudists and sponsors. Nudists pick one (or more) quest(s) or charity(s) that they would like to "run" for and have to spend 2 weeks with their avi completely nude. The sponsors pledge amounts of gold (either x amount per day or one total amount) to specific nudists and if the nudist can complete their required days of nudity, they get the gold from the sponsor and give it to the desired quest/charity. I can provide a link if you would like to check it out smile
I would think about it, but I'm not interested in running around with a nude avi for that long...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I would think about it, but I'm not interested in running around with a nude avi for that long...
It will definitely be a challenge xd I just hope I get a decent amount of sponsors by the time it starts. Some people have so much already emo

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
It will definitely be a challenge xd I just hope I get a decent amount of sponsors by the time it starts. Some people have so much already emo
I see. Do you have any at all?
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
heart
emotion_hug

hello. mrgreen emotion_hug
How are you? biggrin

i'm good, wishing it was the weekend again though. oh well. it least its pleasant out

puppylove713
Not at the moment, but I haven't been advertising very much yet. (I still need to set something up in my signature) And I do have plenty of time to find sponsors 3nodding

sgt.Frosty
i'm good, wishing it was the weekend again though. oh well. it least its pleasant out
I know how you feel. That weekend went by way too quickly xd
That's good to hear 3nodding We are having some pretty nice weather as well. My mom keeps ruining it by running the heater at night though.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Not at the moment, but I haven't been advertising very much yet. (I still need to set something up in my signature) And I do have plenty of time to find sponsors 3nodding
I'd be your sponsor, but I'm kind of broke at the moment, so I can't do anything...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I'd be your sponsor, but I'm kind of broke at the moment, so I can't do anything...
That is very sweet smile I shall leave this link with you in case you do have something to spare by July.
The 11th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
That is very sweet smile I shall leave this link with you in case you do have something to spare by July.
The 11th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event
I seriously doubt I will have much, but on the off chance that I do I will look over than when I'm not doing other things...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
That's good to hear 3nodding We are having some pretty nice weather as well. My mom keeps ruining it by running the heater at night though.

that sounds unpleasant xp

puppylove713
I seriously doubt I will have much, but on the off chance that I do I will look over than when I'm not doing other things...
Okie dokie smile

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Oh gosh it is. I have to leave my window cracked from the time I go to bed until 5:30 am or so just to keep it a decent enough temperature to sleep.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Okie dokie smile
So what are you up to?
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Oh gosh it is. I have to leave my window cracked from the time I go to bed until 5:30 am or so just to keep it a decent enough temperature to sleep.

it could be a sauna in my room, I would still be able to sleep.

but not in the summer. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces