Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 206 207 208 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Gekko

puppylove713
Blackgry
puppylove713
Hello everybody!!! Geez, I haven't been talked to anybody here in a while...

puppy! biggrin
Hello there. You seem happy to see me. I seem to be getting pretty well known around here now...

guess you are :3
so how's it going?

Animal Lover

Blackgry
puppylove713
Blackgry
puppylove713
Hello everybody!!! Geez, I haven't been talked to anybody here in a while...

puppy! biggrin
Hello there. You seem happy to see me. I seem to be getting pretty well known around here now...

guess you are :3
so how's it going?
It's going ok I guess. It could be better though....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Grabbing your booty!

I hope things look better for you soon.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Grabbing your booty!

I hope things look better for you soon.
As do I. And thanks for grabbing my booty. Lol, they really should have thought a bit more about that name....

Animal Lover

Thanks you anon bunny gifter for the Yellow Rose Wristlet Corsage. I love it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
As do I. And thanks for grabbing my booty. Lol, they really should have thought a bit more about that name....

lol yeah they should of but at times it is fun to say. xd

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

lol yeah they should of but at times it is fun to say. xd
Yeah it is. This avi sucks for an Easter theme which is what I was trying to do, but this is the best I could do with my inventory which has no easter related items in it except the coat I'm currently wearing because I was on G-Corp's team for that event...

Questionable Gekko

puppylove713

awww... hope things improve for you soon neutral
lol the name booty grab is gaia's sense of humor

ty anon for undies heart

Animal Lover

Blackgry
puppylove713

ty anon for undies heart

Well,t works. I think it is quite funny, but with me being a huge pervert at points it can get bad... I hope things get better too. Lol, somebody gave you undies? I find that rather amusing, I just recieved a yellow wrist corsage.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Yeah it is. This avi sucks for an Easter theme which is what I was trying to do, but this is the best I could do with my inventory which has no easter related items in it except the coat I'm currently wearing because I was on G-Corp's team for that event...

I think your avi is cute. I have yet to make an Easter one, I should work on that. G Corp all the way!

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I think your avi is cute. I have yet to make an Easter one, I should work on that. G Corp all the way!
I think I'm going to go to tektek and try to create something. Also thank you anon bunny for the Bunny Luv. It is cute and I like it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I think I'm going to go to tektek and try to create something. Also thank you anon bunny for the Bunny Luv. It is cute and I like it.

I really should play around with Tektek more, I use to be then got out of the habit of it.

Friendly Giver

User Image
so many events & contests...where to begin whee
*is excited about this event & AT*

Questionable Gekko

puppylove713
Blackgry
puppylove713

ty anon for undies heart

Well,t works. I think it is quite funny, but with me being a huge pervert at points it can get bad... I hope things get better too. Lol, somebody gave you undies? I find that rather amusing, I just recieved a yellow wrist corsage.

XD lol. guess it can go with the subject. >.> you know, we all think it every now and then, just doesnt openly say it.
nice~

Questionable Gekko

ePinayCutiePie
User Image
so many events & contests...where to begin whee
*is excited about this event & AT*

hi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash