Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 206 207 208 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Genius

Juno-Moon
lnk1001

I love that you are using the old footer banners for GGoA that Mistypaw made! I forgot I owned one until I went back through the logs! How are you?

Hehe, I'm rather fond of the thing, I got it so long ago, ya know? :p
I'm doing pretty good, really busy with schoo, you?
I know how you feel! It's from SO LONG ago! blaugh
What are you in school for? I'm also pretty busy with school. I have a paper I've been trying to write while I'm on break.... it's a pain in the patootie! It's for Psychology.... not my favorite course.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
So how have you all been? smile
Hey there. I'm been doing ok, but things could be better. How have you been?
Also, I would like to thank 'Vinyl Blue 2012' for the Grave Danger Spectral Shroud.
Awww, I'm sorry about that emotion_hug I'm pretty glad its the weekend now smile Plus I am going to go see The Hunger Games on Sunday.
My sister wants to go see that. I've heard that it is supposed to be pretty good, but I haven't read the book. I might borrow my sister's when she is done with it.

Dapper Genius

*hugs thread*
Alright ya'll. I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful evening! I'll try to stop by tomorrow.... but if not then, I'll be around on sunday! xd
x-Kenna-Bear-x
sgt.Frosty

You are very welcome ^_^ Oooh fun! I'm waiting for Sunday when I get Lily back from her dad. It's gonna be a lonely, quiet weekend crying

aww, I hate lonely weekends
lnk1001
*hugs thread*
Alright ya'll. I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful evening! I'll try to stop by tomorrow.... but if not then, I'll be around on sunday! xd

sleep well. biggrin

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lnk1001
x-Kenna-Bear-x
lnk1001
x-Kenna-Bear-x
lnk1001

Hey, lnk! Great to see ya! heart
Your avi is a sexy BEAST! I love love love it. Centaur, but amazing!

Aww well thank you! I'm loving yours as well ^_^ How've you been?

Thank you! The coat was the last item I quested. It made me feel like a pirate.
I have been doing most well. Keeping up with school and the such. I'm on spring break and on travel visiting my sister's family and the such. It's lovely to have a break, and especially being with my sister's family. It's very recuperating.

You definitely look very piratey! It's adorable ^_^

Oh wow that sounds fun! I hope you have fun, dear!

Sorry, I gotta get to bed. Didn't sleep well last night and I'm getting very tired. I'll see you all tomorrow! Goodnight!
Subscribed and hearted. I won't be losing this thread any time soon.
heart 's you all!
Good night!
~LNK1001

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sgt.Frosty
x-Kenna-Bear-x
sgt.Frosty

You are very welcome ^_^ Oooh fun! I'm waiting for Sunday when I get Lily back from her dad. It's gonna be a lonely, quiet weekend crying

Me too. I hate it when she goes to her dads house. It just doesn't feel right without her here. ._.

Well, I'm headed to bed now too. Goodnight dearie! heart
x-Kenna-Bear-x
sgt.Frosty
x-Kenna-Bear-x
sgt.Frosty

Me too. I hate it when she goes to her dads house. It just doesn't feel right without her here. ._.

Well, I'm headed to bed now too. Goodnight dearie! heart

goodnight. heart

Animal Lover

lnk1001
x-Kenna-Bear-x
Hello everyone!!!!! heart
Hello Kenna! Welcome to the event! So nice to see you heart
ePinayCutiePie
User Image
so excited about the new event! how are yall tonight?
*waves to everyone* emotion_awesome

ePinay! I'm doing great! Just keeping abreast of the guild and updating a lot! It's CRAZY! And my spring break is almost over. What are you up to?
puppylove713
Hello everybody!!! Geez, I haven't been talked to anybody here in a while...

Welcome welcome. How are you doing lately puppy? Did you have spring break yet?
Juno-Moon
Hi everyone! smile

I love that you are using the old footer banners for GGoA that Mistypaw made! I forgot I owned one until I went back through the logs! How are you?
Freaksrus
*snuggles in* Ah another fun time!

Welcome back! It's good to see you again! What have you been up to since we saw you last?
sgt.Frosty
heart

Hey old buddy old pal. *hugs*
Im doing ok and I haven't been in class for about a year now, but I'll be going back in August if everything works out.

Rainbow Sweetheart

lnk1001
OMG! Your boyfriend is so amazing! I'm sorry to hear that you're allergic to cats. I'm unnaturally fearful of dogs... they just scare me!

Yeah he is pretty amazing, I just can't tell him that all the time or it will go to his head. xd

I am so grateful that I have never had a negative experience with dogs to make me fearful of them.
I finally found one of the things I want for my birthday. blaugh

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
lnk1001
Juno-Moon
lnk1001

Hehe, I'm rather fond of the thing, I got it so long ago, ya know? :p
I'm doing pretty good, really busy with schoo, you?
I know how you feel! It's from SO LONG ago! blaugh
What are you in school for? I'm also pretty busy with school. I have a paper I've been trying to write while I'm on break.... it's a pain in the patootie! It's for Psychology.... not my favorite course.

I'm majoring in English, Creative writing to be more specific smile I'm in the process of transfering, so that's making mid-term time more hectic than usual x_X
That sounds really crummy that you have to write a paper over break sad I really hate it when professor's assign hw over the break

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty

Hola, Frosty! emotion_hug

Whazzat?
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty

Hola, Frosty! emotion_hug

Whazzat?

your very bunnyful. emotion_kirakira

and its a PC mic/headset. I figured I may get one at some point or another, i'm tired of typing what I want to say while playing on the computer to other people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff