Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
lnk1001
zariqueen
lnk1001
zariqueen
Gotta lurv how some people just post once in giveaway threads, to try and get a gift, then leave. Lame. blaugh xd
I never gift to someone until they've been around for a bit.

YepYep. I did gift one of those once-posters something small, though, just to test out my theory - and they left and never said thank you. Let us say that I am NOT surprised at all. rolleyes 4laugh
It happens more frequently the more active the thread is. 3nodding

Yeah; that way they hope their lack of being a regular won't get noticed. whee blaugh

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
im good how r u?

Animal Lover

Hello everybody!!!

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you so much for Shilay-Lee the Pooka! heart heart heart heart I know you had your name but I am not sure if that was an accident or not so I wont say it.
lnk1001
DJxBabydoll
hey everyone smile
Hello and welcome! I like the butterfly wings on your avi. I don't believe I've seen them around. How are you doing?

I'm doing wonderfully and how are you? If you would like to know about my wings I'll gladly share emotion_c8

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
It's the same where I'm living now. IT used to be a nice place, but now it isn't so good. But I live one of the nicer parts where you don't constantly hear gunshots. but it still isn't the best place to live. That is why we are moving when our lease for our apartment is up.
It's sad what the world is slowly turning into :/

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
It's the same where I'm living now. IT used to be a nice place, but now it isn't so good. But I live one of the nicer parts where you don't constantly hear gunshots. but it still isn't the best place to live. That is why we are moving when our lease for our apartment is up.
It's sad what the world is slowly turning into :/
No kidding, but my mom has found a place that seem to be over ran by gangs. We also know somebody who lives there and they have no complaints about it.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
No kidding, but my mom has found a place that seem to be over ran by gangs. We also know somebody who lives there and they have no complaints about it.
Well that's good ^-^ Where abouts are you going?

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Well that's good ^-^ Where abouts are you going?
Just a few cities away from where I am now. It is no more that a fifteen to thirty minute drive from where I am. Sorry, I don't want to give away where I live...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Just a few cities away from where I am now. It is no more that a fifteen to thirty minute drive from where I am. Sorry, I don't want to give away where I live...
Ah sorry sorry >.< Though maybe it is a better area, since usually only certain parts are considerably bad {at least i think normally}

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi Star, Hi Eve. 3nodding

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
zariqueen
Hi Star, Hi Eve. 3nodding
hi zari! cute avi
Cleaning out invo's take too long..

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Ah sorry sorry >.< Though maybe it is a better area, since usually only certain parts are considerably bad {at least i think normally}
It's fine. No, we are leaving the city completely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff