Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
For more complete details on the contest (entering, etc) please see the ASC Guild

__... Originally created by xbillxdt, Avatar Survival Contest (ASC for short) is a month long, single elimination Avatar Contest that is loosely based on the hit reality TV show Survivor.

__... ASC started as a simple week long avatar contest. It drew such attention from the players, judges and friends of everyone involved that it was only a matter of time before a larger and more exciting one was created.

__... A couple of contests, lots of outfits, many friends made and nearly 2 years later we arrive here at ASC 5.5 (named so cause 5.0 had to be cancelled).

How ASC Works____________________
__... Every day the players have to dress to different theme and submit their avatars to the host, who then adds it to a chart of all the avatars. The judges place their votes for their 3 most favorite and 3 least favorite avatars. The person with the most negative votes at the end of the day is voted off and everyone else continues. At the end of the week, the person with the most positive votes gets a prize for being so ******** awesome that week =D!

__... As the month goes on, the number of players slowly dwindles until it comes down to just one person left standing.

__... Anyone is welcome to join the guild. Even if you just want to chat with the players. You must join the guild in order to chat.

__... Thanks to some VERY GENEROUS donators, the prize bucket for this ASC is over 400k.

Current Roster____________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ASC 5.5 Theme Calendar____________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
how do i enter
katada
how do i enter
it's all on the guild homepage
so now im enterd
Free Bump whee
This looks like an excellent idea. I'll try it out once I can shape up my avatar. x3
    User Image
    How did you make that banner? I just want to know what font you used. That font is awesome.
shveet lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces