Welcome to Gaia! ::

Platonix, you are one awesome individual.
Thanks so much for putting these all together!

Learned Informer

19,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
March 17th
Today, in an effort to make up for being alone so often, Lanzer roped several devs and artists and brought them into the thread. Present today, in order of appearance, were Lanzer, artist kirbyUFO, artist fulltimefailure, artist crazy spork i am, developer jeon303, and economic guru Sagger-AT3. Today, Lanzer gave an ETA for the next plot update, made an interesting offer for a new feature, and shared a couple of secrets from his past: a more in-depth explanation of his username than before, and a tragedy in his personal life...

crazy spork i am
ITheWon1
Good day,
With this month’s collectable clearly being related to a Disney movie does that mean we might be seeing sponsorship from the Disney Corporation? Or are we just going to hope they’re going to be merciful and not send their wrath upon us?
when we came up with the concepts it wasn't taken from disney, since alice in wonderland was first and foremost a book. but a lot of the concepts disney took from the original illustrations; and i think some of us were influenced from that artist too :3

Lanzer
ITheWon1
Good day,
With this month’s collectable clearly being related to a Disney movie does that mean we might be seeing sponsorship from the Disney Corporation? Or are we just going to hope they’re going to be merciful and not send their wrath upon us?
We don't have a deal with Disney, though we hope that most of those items are inspired by events in the story and not taken directly from the animation, hence violating copyright. We talked about the ideas and sketched them from scratch actually. From a dozen of pages of sketched items we then picked the styles we liked and draw our own interpretations of them. :O

Lanzer
TakingOverMe...
Hey Lanzer!

Just one thing I’m curious about, just how difficult is it to turn an ordinary forum into something like Gaia? As someone who is completely and utterly computer illiterate, it seems something that’s way beyond my own comprehension o___O;;

Edit: LMAO! First reply!
First version of Gaia took me 4 months to put together, and that included some pre-made software. The rest of the 5 years involves a lot of building new features and re-working old ones so they run smoothly when thousands play Gaia at the same time. :O

crazy spork i am
Renescence
crazy spork i am
Renescence
Heyo Lanzer and fellow staff~

Currently, the GCD and all of its members are VERY starved for our beloved plotline. Some of us have even gone so far as create petitions to bring back the plotline. 3nodding

As of late I have been wondering, where is our beloved plotline? Are there any plans to bring it back at all? When can we expect a new one?

Thanks!

Oh yeah….Liva La Plotline! cool
y'know there are always things we wish we could do but just not enough hours in the day :3
Oh of course. biggrin But maybe could you spare an hour or two for it? Maybe?
heh, if only i had time to spare!

Lanzer
Renescence
Heyo Lanzer and fellow staff~

Currently, the GCD and all of its members are VERY starved for our beloved plotline. Some of us have even gone so far as create petitions to bring back the plotline. 3nodding

As of late I have been wondering, where is our beloved plotline? Are there any plans to bring it back at all? When can we expect a new one?

Thanks!

Oh yeah….Viva La Plotline! cool
I was disappointed that we didn't get to find time for an update in Feb, but we are planning for an update for April. We're also trying to find help in producing the comic so that we can have more frequent plot updates later this year. The Gaia story is, after all, the heart of Gaia's world. :O

kirbyUFO
crazy spork i am
Alecto
crazy spork i am
Alecto
Hi everyone! I've been lurking in these threads for months but actually have some questions this time.

-Will there be an Easter event, and if so when will it start? Will it involve any sort of plot update?
-Did you all wear green today, or do I get to pinch you?
i actually wore green without even realizing that it was st. patrick's day :3
Well, that was convenient. biggrin
it sure was cool
it was absolute serendipity~~~ because not only was she wearing green, she also had sparkly gold gloves on -- just like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

crazy spork i am
LabTechKatrica
How is everyone? :3
i missed all of last week since i had to recover from dental surgery crying
crazy spork i am
Renescence
crazy spork i am
Renescence
How did your surgery go Sporkii? You got your wisdom teeth pulled right?
yeah, my wisdom teeth had to go, all four of them. i did it on friday but missed all of last week to recover, blah.
Not too painful I hope. Did you go under for yours?
yep, i was super groggy for the rest of the day. it didn't help that the painkillers affected me really badly too, hahaha

Lanzer
Cid High-Wind
Hi Lanzer. I love the Samurai stuff. : D

If you played World of Warcraft, what race and class would you be?
Cleric. Though I like being many white mage or paladin class also.

kirbyUFO
Blanks IV
kirbyUFO
Blanks IV
kirbyUFO
yoooo what's up people! happy monday ><
Hay Kirby.
Didjya get a Wii and Brawl?
ha! i wish... > >

in the meantime tho i'm killing my multiplayer time with team fortress 2 biggrin
I wish I had a 360 now. Though there is pay for the online, I'd rather pay than have the lag that brawl is becomming know for smacking you with from time to time.
ahh i play on PC biggrin seems like it'd be tough to play on console. i've always had trouble playing FPS games with game controllers.

sucks that you have to pay to play online. apparently some marketing exec at valve made a statement recently about charging for downloaded content (and i suppose connection time??) - that valve's policy is never to charge for it. but unfortunately it's the platform holders (i.e. microsoft) charging for it

Lanzer
Platonix
For how long is NPC Underwear available in Daily Chance? Or has it already stopped being given out?
Don't think there's an expiry date. :O

Lanzer
The Arabian Flu
Sup, Lanz.

Where'd you get the nickname Lanzer?

Also, I wanna thank you guys for all you've done. I was recently perma banned on mistake, and everything is sorted out now, Yay!
Hello again,

My nick was originally Lancer, chosen from the dictionary because I was looking for a word that starts with L (my last name) which has a nice ring to it. I later on found out that there was already a Lancer on the internet so I changed it to Lanzer to avoid confusion. That was back in 1994 when everyone's nicks on the internet are supposed to be unique. biggrin There's probably no more than 80, 90 people into anime on the internet at the time. biggrin

Lanzer
LabTechKatrica
Hey Lanzer ^.^ How're ya?

Just a quick question; have you ever read the Cirque Du Freak? :3

Ps. G Corp owns your soul >:]

LANZERIFFIC x_o Just hadta yell that.
Nope. Should I? smile

crazy spork i am
LabTechKatrica
I vote the Gaia staff take a lil holiday to England.

D:<
i'd vote yes on that :3

Lanzer
falulu209
Hey Lanzer, I was wondering would you all ever consider giving a tour of gaia HQ? I live about a hour away from there and it would be awesome whee

Thanks for doing such a great job with gaia, i know you don't hear that much. But I love it here <3

and didja get the boxers I sent you?

I still want them XD
I think we should give everyone a virtual tour just to see what's it like inside Gaia HQ. What do you think?

Lanzer
bsbartwoman
I really love this month's MCs, love the samurai set and parts of wonderland

Will we be seeing more book based MCs in the future? I would love some items based off king arthur and robin hood.
Probably, we do however challenge ourselves at being creative, so we try not to re-hash the same ideas over unless enough time had passed. In this case, it'll probably be a few months until we look at old novels as inspirations again.

Lanzer
Akari Kibou
Lanzer I was very disappointed that there wasn't a St. Patricks' Day event this year like there was last year. Also, when will the winner(s) of the Valentines' contest be announced?
Sorry. Last year we got some serious criticism about the lack of creativity towards the St Patrick's Day event, so we've scaled down events by a bit. The next event will happen on Easter.

Lanzer
Akari Kibou
When will the winner(s) of the Valentines' contest be announced? I asked this question last week and it never got answered.
Sorry I'll forward the question to the art team, I personally have been caught up with features and didn't get a chance to keep track of the contest.

kirbyUFO
Platonix
I have a question about Battle. I realize Qixter would be the best person to ask, but as long as there are artists who've worked on ring effects here, maybe one of you can answer this?

I saw that it's been decided not to have Gaia Battle involve various attack "elements" that deal certain monsters extra damage and certain other monsters lessened damage. Does this mean that there will not be rings that, for example, do the same thing as the Fireball Ring, but have an ice or electricity motif? Even if there is no game-mechanics difference at all between these rings and the Fireball Ring, they would still be useful for Gaians who want to match their Battle System powers to a certain avatar concept.
oh there are definitely themed rings that'll work really well for certain avi themes. i think they're pretty creative concepts too, not really your standard fantasy fare =)

crazy spork i am
Nokia Heartilly
Hi!
I was wondering a couple things.

1. Is the layering for the CoCo kitty ever to be fixed? How he now goes behind wings instead of in front?

and

2. When can we expect the older eyes to have the new colors?
i think juno's journal has a place to post issues like that for her to eventually try and fix.

Lanzer
hubbydirty
1. Can we have a harder lake than durem

2. Will there be any chance of an over 18s gaia
We'll have more lakes, first a easier one, then a harder one actually. Though it won't happen that soon because we still need to fix the botting issues.

There are no plans for an 18s Gaia, but it might be interesting for users to create guilds or clubs that have age restrictions.

Lanzer
muhaymin
Why is the badge link not working?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/badge

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
New feature bug. domokun We're on it though.

Lanzer
Chibi faery
Huzzah! I can't believe I actually made it to one of these for once! YAY FOR NO WORK!

Um, is there any chance we'll get more instrument items soon? Like.. WIND instruments, rather then more strings? D: Saxophones, French Horns, Trumpets, etc.
I've been wondering for years. xd It's that little shop in Barton with the music note on it that's always got me.

Also, will there ever be a system to clean up the comments in the arenas? Perhaps bringing back the spam fines in there? It's an absolute horrid n00b gathering and bot farm in there. It's scary! ;; Poor art arena.
Instruments are right up there with weapons, high on the wishlist, I'd love to introduce them ASAP.

The botting issue continues to be a concern. I'm tempted to take away some of the gold granting just to let us have more meaningful comments back in the arena until we have the botting situation under control.

Lanzer
Chibi faery
muhaymin
When will the new arena come out to public?

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
:0
What new arena?!
The new arena is currently under testing. A lot of bugs still need to be fixed, but the new system will allow for more contests, and will have new areas such as "writing" and more art categories such as fine art and photography.

Lanzer
firebird_phoenix
Sup Lanzer.

Few Questions that carry over from last week's AtA thread:
FMA or Tenchi Muyo?
Les Miserables or Rent?

Randomness aside, WHY is the link to the Vampire EVENT SKIN still active? I feel, as I'm sure many vampires also feel, that leaving the link active to let new users who just joined, AFTER the event was OVER, become vampires is disrespecting those of us who made the time to ensure we were here.
FMA. Tenchi WAS good....

Rent, but that's because I know little of Les Miserables

It's a long debate, to allow for the skin as symbol of attendance or for personal expression. We chose the latter, though it is a tough choice.

Lanzer
Gundamu
Will we ever have Profile Comment Notices?
Yes, it should be available in the near future.

crazy spork i am
MrsrachaelSnape
crazy spork i am
Divine will
What kind of music do you guys listen to over in gaia inc?
i normally like listening to movies, and i have a collection of dvds growing here in my cubicle. but i've also broached kirby about a project in where he records his daily mixes and i want to start collecting them so i can listening to them too!
what kind of movies do you like?
i like a wide variety of movies so i can't pick any specific genre. i am partial to costumes and choreography so if there's dancing or pretty outfits i'm game...even if the plot is bad, heh.

Sagger-AT3
bsbartwoman
Sagger-AT3
ninja
hey Sagger! So what do you think is the best way to re-release MCs that will help users get items without hurting their overall value?
I think we shouldn't mass release any old MC. We have promissed not to do so, and we should stick to what we said (as a matter of principle, but also because its the right thing to do in this case).

However, there is a slight problem with MCs that have been purchased with botted gold. The problem is that if someone is botting, then uses the gold to buy an MC and is then banned, the gold they generated by botting is in the economy, but (once banned) the old MC is out of the economy. So if we somehow make botters sell their items in the MP before banning them, we can reverse this effect. I hope we can implement something similar to that. There are some challenges, like what happens if and when someone is unbanned, but we're thinking in that direction.

crazy spork i am
TakingOverMe...
crazy spork i am
Metalic_Noodles
/huge, unwieldy list of questions/
Staff
1. Directed to any of Gaia's staff: How did you know that this is what you wanted to do?
i didn't plan to work for gaia but i picked it because it seemed like such a fun environment. and it also helped that i've been a user so that made it doubly special when lanzer contacted me about working for them :3
What was your reaction when you got that message from Lanzer?
i first thought it was a scam attempt and ignored it. i almost wanted to delete it but i had kirby check it and it was genuine, hahaha.

Lanzer
Nokia Heartilly
Hi!
I was wondering a couple things.

1. Is the layering for the CoCo kitty ever to be fixed? How he now goes behind wings instead of in front?

and

2. When can we expect the older eyes to have the new colors?
Whoops will need to ask the art team to fix. Which wings are blocking the kitties?

There should be an eye/mouth update pretty soon, it's in the planning stage for now.

FIRST PART OF LONG CONVO
crazy spork i am
~Creative~Chaos~
crazy spork i am
Metalic_Noodles
Staff
1. Directed to any of Gaia's staff: How did you know that this is what you wanted to do?
i didn't plan to work for gaia but i picked it because it seemed like such a fun environment. and it also helped that i've been a user so that made it doubly special when lanzer contacted me about working for them :3
So, since you're a member turned employee, what advice would you give to people who want to become a Gaia artist/developer? eek
i would say promote your stuff as much as possible. a lot of the work i got was through word of mouth from former employers or co-workers/friends. and then there's the occasional lucky one by having someone stumble across your work online, heh.
crazy spork i am
~Creative~Chaos~
See, that's my sorta weak spot. I'm too much of a critic of my own work to put it on here, and anything I draw by hand kinda....sucks.... sweatdrop So I don't really know. But, since you say I should put my work out there, where would you sugest I start?
i took baby steps because i didn't know how to post any of my work online and was too intimidated. so i started off in small boards i frequent and worked my way up to having my dA account and my website and then trying to find ways to promote my work; like through my profile...and i think that was how they found out about me.

Lanzer
MrsrachaelSnape
Hi Lanzer , did your parents fully support you when you came up with gaia?
My parents are the type that are very liberal and supportive of everything that I do, no matter what the result, as long as I'm flexing the creativity muscle. smile

Lanzer
Pritchard
Lanzer! Was that you and your dad at the Gaians Gone Wild game?!

scream
Nope, my dad passed away 2 years ago... cry

kirbyUFO
Divine will
kirbyUFO
Divine will
crazy spork i am
i normally like listening to movies, and i have a collection of dvds growing here in my cubicle. but i've also broached kirby about a project in where he records his daily mixes and i want to start collecting them so i can listening to them too!
Sweet, I'd like to hear some of them! blaugh
really?? i can start putting them up on my dusty ol' journal or something =) i actually recorded one last night but... i had taken some diphenhydramine hcl to help me get to sleep and it was affecting my ability noticably </excuse> otherwise i'd put it up.
Would you? Yay! *happy dance*
hahah cool, i'll try and do another one tonight :3 hope you like electronic stuffs cuz that's my bread and butter. i try to do a lot of mashing and playing with effects as well, not just small transitions from one track to the next (yawn.) here's my playlist from last night:

t.wilton - hevv
blue six - music and wine (teksoul dub)
solar house - got 2 b u
kylie minogue - can't get you out of my head
dannii minogue - on the loop
madonna - die another day
muse - map of the problematique
bt - remember
technasia - tropicalia 1
therese - time (stonebridge club mix)
bt - grace - not over yet (bt's spirit of grace mix)
uberzone - 4 bit
nakashima mika - destiny's lotus
kristine blond - love shy
rising high collective - fever called love
dom kane - halcyon+on+on ver. 2

Lanzer
Mr Snuffleupagus
Whatever happened to pink links? gonk
It didn't agree with the newer design, and was too easy to bot...

crazy spork i am
Metalic_Noodles
crazy spork i am
Metalic_Noodles
crazy spork i am
I was refering more to what you do for Gaia sweatdrop Like how did you know you wanted to study to be a web site developer, I'm guessing Lanzer did just PM you asking you to learn how to do it then hire you. xp

*hugs* ^_^ You accually read my list, or part of it. mrgreen
i didn't study any real particular area apart from majoring in animation. the web stuff and flash things stemmed from doing freelance work with kirby prior to working here. eventually we just try and use our skills to our fullest potential while we're working here because it's fun to test our limits and capabilities :3
So just a hobby that you got good at, good enough for your skills to be requested for real money? xd That's got to be an odd way to put it...

But thank you so much! heart
hehe it's a hobby that i know i wanted to succeed in, since that's one of the biggest factors of my life, heh.

Lanzer
Queen Dak
Lanzer, Do you like death note? If so who is your favorite?
Also are you guys hoping to release the battle system this summer or more toward Halloween? Are you guys still planning on having a battle / quest using the NPCs this Halloween? (I read that in a devs. journal long ago.)
I gave up on Deathnote half way through because I liked L and he...

I'm hoping that Battle would come out earlier, but everything is up in the air right now. Though we should have much more exciting news to share during the upcoming conventions.

The answer is yes!

Lanzer
MrsrachaelSnape
Lanzer which do you prefer cat or dog?
Dog, because I smell like one. biggrin

Lanzer
Otter Daughter
Mister Lanzer, sir?

I is the mule otter for a charity what likes things to be green for the health of all critters. I wonder, is Gaia green?

When I joined I thought how wonderful Gaia rewards us for collecting trash. Is sorta recycling, ne? But then we got cars and one of them was advertised as a gas guzzler. Ew! Gross!
Whoops! We definitely slipped up there when we were going for a diversity of cars. But overall we're definitely environmentally conscious. I'd love to drive more green events, and once we clear from losing money, I'd love to be able to contribute to the cause also.

kirbyUFO
Me Llamo B
What do you do for fun other than gaia?
lots of gaming, hehe.. i've been a pc gamer since i was a kid, didn't get into the console stuff until mid 90s really. so lately mostly pc games and psp =)

i also play with music a lot, either just playing piano, dj/mixing, or composing

aaaand when i can, work on my own personal artwork.

oh and i also like EATING! i love going out and trying different kinds of food <3 especially gourmet stuff (though i rarely get the chance)

Sagger-AT3
Metalic_Noodles
2. Why can't we gift a flower from Daily Chance to brighten someone's day? (Or secret admirer fun)
5. Why is it that when you go to someone's profile curious as to what an item is and you click on it, it comes up item does not exist ESPECIALLY if its an evolving item?
2. Is the MP tax even close to keeping up with the amount of gold that's coming in?
There are only a few things I know about, so I'll do my best:

- It's a system issue - flowers are game items, and game items can not be gifted. BUT you can create a single flower bouquet, which is a regular item, and gift that. The item system is now being worked on, and that might change in the near future (but it might not).

- A system issue again... the links on profiles are to item poses, and evolving items are basically a bunch of poses... I will mention it to whomever is in charge of that (after I find out who it is smile )

- How could you NOT want to do what I do?

- The MP fee is removing a lot of gold every day (you can calculate yourself, since it's almost 2% of the daily transactions, that are presented on the front page on the MP). It was created for many different reasons, not only as a gold sink (there was a whole sticky about that once, and you can dig up in my journal somewhere to find a link to that sticky, and to some other economics related issues). It's not neutralizing ALL the gold created on Gaia, but it doesn't have to, since there are also store items, hairstyles, and other expenses. I'd say it's doing a decent job (for now).

Lanzer
Darling Chibi Tenshi
Few things,
Last time I checked UFO's and Bee suits can not fly over fountains, trees, and houses...Why can't they fly any more?

I'm glad purple eyes are back, but why no old styles?

lastly, Do you have any info about internships for Gaia?

Another thing,
Have you tried Chocolate Skittles?
The flying ability is meant to be promotional, and in the long run they have to be disabled because we need people to move the same way once battle is released. We're still debating if the abilities should remain outside of battle right now, though not likely.

It was probably a resource problem, meaning that we didn't have the time to make all the old eyes new.

We had a few internship positions for programming, but none for art department for now.

Lanzer
bezzy4u
Lanzer can we get other things to collect in towns maybe some frogs or something?
The next big thing is to add in new areas that will tie in different flash features together, then we'll be working on more games and such. I'm seeing more multiplayer games than collection games though.

Have a great week everyone!

Tricky Sweetheart

15,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
What's the betting that 99% of the questions tonight will be about the Easter event?

Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Katerin
What's the betting that 99% of the questions tonight will be about the Easter event?
That's what I was thinking. Poor Lanzer. xd
ananda082001
Katerin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he's smart any, he'll skip this week and say he's busy.

Tricky Sweetheart

15,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Dios de Television
ananda082001
Katerin

If he's smart any, he'll skip this week and say he's busy.

But what about the poor people who want to know what he puts on his pancakes? Hey, that's not a bad question, maybe I should ask it tonight. whee

Learned Informer

19,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bumptatop.
ninja
Y'know...
ninja
...just in case.

Eloquent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Glargh, poor admins. Those were some aggressive users tonight. That OMG DAK kid seemed to really have a hair up his a**. McSourface much?

It's going to be weeks until I can get to an AtA, but I'm really dying to know whether or not there's going to be any more OMG widget items. They were so consistently great, and a few people have asked, but no clear answer yet.

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Oh, ignore that kid. He's had a long history of having a stick up his a**, and there's nothing you can do about it. Believe me, we've tried.

Anyway, as much as I liked those items, it's sorta sad that nice items such as these are the result of sponsorships, rather than actually being part of the main content of the website. In fact, it seems like all the nice things that don't involve paying real money in the game are in sponsorships, such as gaining double running speed in towns, or the entire interactive area for MTV, or the card throwing item in the movie ad for 21.

I hope all that time spent on the battle system paid off....I expect that thing to be clean of bugs, considering that they've spent several years on it and have multiple teams working on it overtime, which is a lot much more resources that have been put into some flash games I've seen that are darned good and have only a handful of people working on it in the same kind of timeframe.
oddguy
Oh, ignore that kid. He's had a long history of having a stick up his a**, and there's nothing you can do about it. Believe me, we've tried.

Anyway, as much as I liked those items, it's sorta sad that nice items such as these are the result of sponsorships, rather than actually being part of the main content of the website. In fact, it seems like all the nice things that don't involve paying real money in the game are in sponsorships, such as gaining double running speed in towns, or the entire interactive area for MTV, or the card throwing item in the movie ad for 21.

i think it's kind of weird to be turned off from liking a feature on gaia because it was sponsored. having them be sponsored still doesn't take away the essence of what we do to put it together since that's what they pay us for. i know that i'm still going to spend a lot of time rendering out those cards in flash in order to be thrown in theaters, sponsorship or not razz

i dunno, just a thought.

Tricky Sweetheart

15,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
crazy spork i am
oddguy

i think it's kind of weird to be turned off from liking a feature on gaia because it was sponsored. having them be sponsored still doesn't take away the essence of what we do to put it together since that's what they pay us for. i know that i'm still going to spend a lot of time rendering out those cards in flash in order to be thrown in theaters, sponsorship or not razz

i dunno, just a thought.

I don't think he was actually expressing his opinion at all. Seems to me, he just thought up the most negative things it would be possible to say, and then said them

Learned Informer

19,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Katerin
crazy spork i am
oddguy

i dunno, just a thought.

I don't think he was actually expressing his opinion at all. Seems to me, he just thought up the most negative things it would be possible to say, and then said them
True of OMG DAK, but crazy spork was responding to oddguy.

Eloquent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Yeah, I definitely don't mind it when good features/items come out of sponsorships. The way I see it, every time a sponsor pays for a Gaian developer team to create something new, that experience goes towards the pool of experience that'll make Battle and other features more immersive and effective. Even the art team improves their chops by making environments for quests like Spiderwick or Bee Movie, and projectile items like the cards are paving the way for distance-attack rings in Battle. So I don't mind when we see things like that show up in sponsorships.

It should be noted, however, that the OMG widget items aren't actually a sponsorship. Those come from an app that Gaia's staff created to bring people into the site. Nobody paid for their creation. And I'm really glad they're free instead of being locked down to the Cash Shop like most of the recent cool items.

Tricky Sweetheart

15,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Platonix

True of OMG DAK, but crazy spork was responding to oddguy.

Oh, right, duh. >.< I get confused easily.

DX I MISSED THE WHOLE THING BY FOUR MINUTES!

This was my only chance too since I normally work when those threads are made. TT~TT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games