Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Inspirae Hearts

Wondrous Alicia~~! You are most welcome for the tip!

Our June giveaway was successfully concluded!
This July will be hosting our summer event of an art chat for everyone to participate in!
It should be quite entertaining and fun-filled to compliment the summer heat! ^.^)/ ☆

Great to hear that!
I look forward to the event cat_mrgreen
Time for bed. Good Night Friend~ emotion_hug
Alicia007
Inspirae Hearts

Wondrous Alicia~~! You are most welcome for the tip!

Our June giveaway was successfully concluded!
This July will be hosting our summer event of an art chat for everyone to participate in!
It should be quite entertaining and fun-filled to compliment the summer heat! ^.^)/ ☆

Great to hear that!
I look forward to the event cat_mrgreen
Time for bed. Good Night Friend~ emotion_hug

We'll see you there ^_^~!
Take care, Alicia! emotion_hug
Slayernice
Inspirae Hearts
Slayernice
Inspirae Hearts
Slayernice
Oh god it's been a while, how it going everyone?

Slayernice~!!! My gosh, it is great to hear from you again! (Your avatar is looking charming as ever, dear!)

We have just finished wrapping up our giveaway event from last month on tumblr! So I am super thrilled that everything worked out so well again! I am in tremendous anticipation for our next community event as well as the next giveaway on tumblr! ^_^ The entire giveaway process has been quite an exciting learning processes and I would love to continue to grow and amplifying such altruistic efforts more effectively in the future! Aside from that, I have been doing quite alright, dear! How have you been doing since?? gaia_star

Haha well thank you~! It's nice to see you guys too!

I'm happy you had fun doing this giveaway, it was that flower set right? It looked so lovely~!

I've been alright~! Though the past few days have been tough because my 4 years old cat have had serious health issues and my brother texted me when I was out saying that he stopped breathing, they took him to the vet and they're taking care of him. He texted me again about a half hour later saying he was doing alright but he'll stay at the clinic for a few days.

Yes! The prize was sent out earlier today to our winner, so it is our hope that they will be receiving their flowery bundle soon!

Oh, I see. I hope you and your family are able to find the right care and comfort during this difficult time. It sounds like the clinic was your best option, and I wish for the best transition to recovery! I will keep the well-being of you and your family in my thoughts~!

That's good!

Thank you for your wishes~! I really hope my cat will be completely healthy again!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Inspirae Hearts
Slayernice
Inspirae Hearts
Slayernice
Inspirae Hearts
Slayernice
Oh god it's been a while, how it going everyone?

Slayernice~!!! My gosh, it is great to hear from you again! (Your avatar is looking charming as ever, dear!)

We have just finished wrapping up our giveaway event from last month on tumblr! So I am super thrilled that everything worked out so well again! I am in tremendous anticipation for our next community event as well as the next giveaway on tumblr! ^_^ The entire giveaway process has been quite an exciting learning processes and I would love to continue to grow and amplifying such altruistic efforts more effectively in the future! Aside from that, I have been doing quite alright, dear! How have you been doing since?? gaia_star

Haha well thank you~! It's nice to see you guys too!

I'm happy you had fun doing this giveaway, it was that flower set right? It looked so lovely~!

I've been alright~! Though the past few days have been tough because my 4 years old cat have had serious health issues and my brother texted me when I was out saying that he stopped breathing, they took him to the vet and they're taking care of him. He texted me again about a half hour later saying he was doing alright but he'll stay at the clinic for a few days.

Yes! The prize was sent out earlier today to our winner, so it is our hope that they will be receiving their flowery bundle soon!

Oh, I see. I hope you and your family are able to find the right care and comfort during this difficult time. It sounds like the clinic was your best option, and I wish for the best transition to recovery! I will keep the well-being of you and your family in my thoughts~!

That's good!

Thank you for your wishes~! I really hope my cat will be completely healthy again!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Hugs back- ;w;
Hello dear and patient friends!

I am here to give everyone a much needed update!

This summer we are hosting an art chat event~!
(It is a little different then our usual freebie giveaway, but fear not!
We have had wonderful adventures with two of our tumblr giveaways thus far and hope to continue with a few more at a later time!)

At present, our art chat event can be found linked below in the small banner!
Please feel free to join us at your convenience, or poke in with a text post to meet and greet our participating artists and conversationalists!

We will be hosting our yearly summer event again in 2016, hopefully, with as much success!

Hope to see everyone again! Until then, take care and enjoy our art chat this year!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/inspirae-art-chat-post-drawings-to-talk/t.97442951_1/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2015artChat[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff