Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Is anyone else interested in Gaia's new project "Frontier Skies"? I went and donated $1 today, but I'm hoping to be able to donate more towards it. I play games like Magic The Gathering. and I think this game would be an awesome game to play and very fun. I just wanted to see how everyone's opinions were on this project. smile

Shameless Codger

Frontier skies isn't a new project, it's a rehash of an old flash game that they gave up on because they couldn't afford to keep it running.

I'm hopeful for the card-game though. I loved frontier skies.

IRL Conventioneer

11,150 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maikeru_Itaru
Is anyone else interested in Gaia's new project "Frontier Skies"? I went and donated $1 today, but I'm hoping to be able to donate more towards it. I play games like Magic The Gathering. and I think this game would be an awesome game to play and very fun. I just wanted to see how everyone's opinions were on this project. smile

Thanks for the support.

Were really excited about the game and its a ton of fun so I hope you purchase a copy.

There are a bunch of threads talking about the game on Gaia but definatly stop by board game geek and the frontier skies page there for more in depth conversations about the game!

Aged Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
DJ Helsing
Maikeru_Itaru

Thanks for the support.

Were really excited about the game and its a ton of fun so I hope you purchase a copy.

There are a bunch of threads talking about the game on Gaia but definatly stop by board game geek and the frontier skies page there for more in depth conversations about the game!

No problem smile and I will definatly stop by those websites. I'm hoping to get enough money soon so I can purchase a copy of the game.

IRL Conventioneer

11,150 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
We are happy to announce that Frontier Skies the card game is fully funded on kickstarter and moving forward full steam.

In addition we have listened to your feedback, pms and comments and have worked with our partners at Game Salute to completely updated the stretch goals with all new rewards.

Check out the Updates and Start your adventure NOW! http://kck.st/12hu3BP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games