.*❄ Happy Holidays ❄*.

.*❄*. <(^_^)> .*❄*. 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16 >

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Wildear19
l_RavenPandorah_l
Bleh... i feel like a zombie atm... i want to go back to sleep but i have things to do. *Zombie wants coffee* rawr. Lol

zombies don't drink coffee -starts preaching- GO BACK... BACK TO THE SEA!

Coffee..... coffee...

Gimme coffee. Lol

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Iaruk
l_RavenPandorah_l

*initiates the coffee rain initiative*

Lol. All i read was coffee. razz

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Iaruk
l_RavenPandorah_l

*initiates the coffee rain initiative*

Lol. All i read was coffee. razz

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
l_RavenPandorah_l

Wake up musics

Heck ya coffee 2 spoons sugar and im good to go

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Iaruk
l_RavenPandorah_l

Wake up musics

For some reason, when I clicked that link, I was expecting to be directed to some really intense heavy metal song since you labeled it 'wake up musics'. I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself instead being directed to a cover/remix of Daft Punk's Technologic. A++, good sir, haha. ouob

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Also, I agree with y'all, I absolutely NEED my coffee in the morning to get me going, haha. I always make myself a big glass of iced coffee to have with my breakfast as soon as I wake-up! 3nodding It's even nicer that right now we still have a can of whipped cream left over from Thanksgiving that I can put on my coffee to make it extra special and extra delicious! >u< heart

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Iaruk
l_RavenPandorah_l

Wake up musics

Ditto. And ohhhhhh i can wake up to that. *Starts dancing*

Hopeful Bookworm

L y r e111
Ourania Mei
L y r e111
Ourania Mei
Hello out there <3 Finally have some time to spend on Gaia. December is Hetic!

Hello there! c: Ahh, yeah, I know what you mean, there's always a lot going on in December with end of the semester projects and papers and final exams and then shopping for Christmas presents...there's a lot to get done in December, haha. ;u;

Mhm Mhm <3 Lots of exams and stuff, totally not interesting. Gifts are the worst part. I don't know what to get anyone!

Yeah, I hate finals, too. D: I have my last week of classes this week and then next week is when I have final exams. XP;; At least it'll be nice to be done with classes for the semester once next week is over and done with! And yeah, it's really hard to figure out what to get people! D: And then it's even more stressful if you don't have very much money to spend on gifts this year, haha. ;u;

I completely agreed! My Finals are the week of my Birthday... it's in January... which sucks.

Hopeful Bookworm

- The Grim Reality -
Ourania Mei
- The Grim Reality -
Ourania Mei

I agree - what a strangely hectic month. I guess with holiday events and shopping happening in the real world, it's hard to find a break!
Also, things just seem to get busier in the cold months.

So much to be done and so little time! Plus since it's colder I want to do less in a day. I'm always tired and not really willing to do much...

Exactly so. Only a month, yet it feels like it'll last but a week. Until everything is done and you're just waiting for Christmas day, in which it'll be only a week but will feel like a month.
December is such a weird month.

Mhm hahaha yeah, it's far too quick! I love all the Holiday <3

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

*Dances around*

So today my friend decided to make chocolates
And brought over a few. Im so happy. Lol

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ourania Mei
L y r e111
Ourania Mei
L y r e111
Ourania Mei

Hello there! c: Ahh, yeah, I know what you mean, there's always a lot going on in December with end of the semester projects and papers and final exams and then shopping for Christmas presents...there's a lot to get done in December, haha. ;u;

Mhm Mhm <3 Lots of exams and stuff, totally not interesting. Gifts are the worst part. I don't know what to get anyone!

Yeah, I hate finals, too. D: I have my last week of classes this week and then next week is when I have final exams. XP;; At least it'll be nice to be done with classes for the semester once next week is over and done with! And yeah, it's really hard to figure out what to get people! D: And then it's even more stressful if you don't have very much money to spend on gifts this year, haha. ;u;

I completely agreed! My Finals are the week of my Birthday... it's in January... which sucks.

Ahh, that sucks! D: I'm sorry to hear that it worked out like that! :C

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
*Dances around*

Ooohh, that sounds delicious! I've never made chocolates before. Home-made chocolates must be pretty good! c:

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

L y r e111
l_RavenPandorah_l
*Dances around*

Ooohh, that sounds delicious! I've never made chocolates before. Home-made chocolates must be pretty good! c:

Mhmmm
She made me a dark chocolate orange zest bar, a white chocolate with coconut bar. Mmmm makes me a happy person. Lol

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111
l_RavenPandorah_l
*Dances around*

Mhmmm
She made me a dark chocolate orange zest bar, a white chocolate with coconut bar. Mmmm makes me a happy person. Lol

Not to interrupt your conversation, but... Good lord! That sounds delicious! Dark chocolate orange zest bar... mm.
I'm sorry, I just had to say. What a wonderful friend you have, making chocolate and bringing you some. Most would keep that sort of amazing dessert to themselves.

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Remember that thing with ice storms? yeah that totally happened today *confetti*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff