.*❄*. <(^_^)> .*❄*. 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 >

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
Sorry I wasn't on all day! I couldn't find the time to make it on. I'll be on for the rest of the night, though!
So, I guess I'm on the late shift? Ha-ha!

Seems like it for now. Lol

Ha-ha.
Oi, but it is four in the morning, now (where I am). I might be leaving in a half hour to an hour. Otherwise, I won't even get an hour's sleep.
I hope you don't mind that.

Its fine since the threads not picking up atm. Back to sleeping i go. XD

Hopeful Bookworm

Hello out there <3 Finally have some time to spend on Gaia. December is Hetic!

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ourania Mei

I agree - what a strangely hectic month. I guess with holiday events and shopping happening in the real world, it's hard to find a break!
Also, things just seem to get busier in the cold months.

Hopeful Bookworm

- The Grim Reality -
Ourania Mei

I agree - what a strangely hectic month. I guess with holiday events and shopping happening in the real world, it's hard to find a break!

So much to be done and so little time! Plus since it's colder I want to do less in a day. I'm always tired and not really willing to do much...

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ourania Mei

Hello there! c: Ahh, yeah, I know what you mean, there's always a lot going on in December with end of the semester projects and papers and final exams and then shopping for Christmas presents...there's a lot to get done in December, haha. ;u;

Hopeful Bookworm

L y r e111
Ourania Mei

Hello there! c: Ahh, yeah, I know what you mean, there's always a lot going on in December with end of the semester projects and papers and final exams and then shopping for Christmas presents...there's a lot to get done in December, haha. ;u;

Mhm Mhm <3 Lots of exams and stuff, totally not interesting. Gifts are the worst part. I don't know what to get anyone!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ourania Mei
L y r e111
Ourania Mei

Mhm Mhm <3 Lots of exams and stuff, totally not interesting. Gifts are the worst part. I don't know what to get anyone!

Yeah, I hate finals, too. D: I have my last week of classes this week and then next week is when I have final exams. XP;; At least it'll be nice to be done with classes for the semester once next week is over and done with! And yeah, it's really hard to figure out what to get people! D: And then it's even more stressful if you don't have very much money to spend on gifts this year, haha. ;u;

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Thats why i bake goodies for holidays. Cheaper. Lol

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
Thats why i bake goodies for holidays. Cheaper. Lol

Haha, yeah, that really is a good idea! I'll have to consider doing that for some people this year. I've never done any baking on my own before, though, as pathetic as that sounds, haha. So I hope that whatever I'd make would turn out okay! ;u;

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ourania Mei
- The Grim Reality -
Ourania Mei

So much to be done and so little time! Plus since it's colder I want to do less in a day. I'm always tired and not really willing to do much...

Exactly so. Only a month, yet it feels like it'll last but a week. Until everything is done and you're just waiting for Christmas day, in which it'll be only a week but will feel like a month.
December is such a weird month.

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
*does the shuffle*
will submit something after the Semester ends X_X

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Bleh... i feel like a zombie atm... i want to go back to sleep but i have things to do. *Zombie wants coffee* rawr. Lol
l_RavenPandorah_l
Bleh... i feel like a zombie atm... i want to go back to sleep but i have things to do. *Zombie wants coffee* rawr. Lol

zombies don't drink coffee -starts preaching- GO BACK... BACK TO THE SEA!

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
l_RavenPandorah_l

*initiates the coffee rain initiative*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash