Welcome to Gaia! ::

When Alchemy came out on gaia, I was excited.

"Oooo ,,, awesome ... I love crafting!"

I also have two Alchemy tattoos, so this directly tied to my interest.

And then I saw how much s**t costs.

Isn't the whole point to bring a "leveling" feature to gaia? Can't we all just stop thinking of our pixel gold, and help eachother out?

That brings me to the point. I would like to begin a "Charity" to bring low(er)-cost Alchemy supplies and formulas to people who want to level up their skills. I need a (or a couple) business partners to pull this off.

Current funds are 1 mil gold and lots of alchemy stuff.

About Me:

I've been on gaia too many years to count, and I am a donator. Why do you need to know this? Because my contribution, other that organizing the charity, will be providing cashshop formulas, seeing as 1 gcash is about 1/120th of what I have left over every month. I more or less have no interest in gaia's alchemy, because I honestly don't see anything in it for me. However, I want to help people "get off the ground" with it.

About You:

I have a few requirements for my business partner:
-Must be at least a 2 year gaia veteran
-Must be at least Level 3 Alchemist
-Must be willing to meet me gold-for-gold on all donations

About the Charity:

The Unnamed Charity (TUC herein) will provide low cost alchemy ingredients, at a loss To Level 5 and under alchemists, to help fight inflation and extortion in the MP. All persons who wish to buy from TUC must submit an application, to prevent mule accounts. Once approved, they will be given a ticket to redeem for a certain amount from the TUC stock. This can either be an item limit, category limit, or price limit.

TUC will be accepting donations of both alchemy components and gold.
That was a quick death.

3,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
FIRST TO POST!!!!
Please check my topic out,
The anonymous Blue Giftbox,Check it in the forums here is the link!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/the-anonymous-blue-box-get-one-here/t.75161843/

I bet you will get a gift wink

Friendly Conversationalist

Korn Ninja Seven
That was a quick death.
Maybe because it should be in the Charity forum? sweatdrop I love the idea though

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
let me know when you place this in charity forum I'll assist
If I put this in the Charity forum, people would assume I'm begging for something. I am trying to generate interest

Dedicated Vampire

Korn Ninja Seven
If I put this in the Charity forum, people would assume I'm begging for something. I am trying to generate interest

Not necessarily...it's still a charity forum wink

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well, I'm questing Orange Geist Black Candle (Any)s, but they're like, 40k gold. D;

Amateur Visionary

I was just looking too start something like this. I am not big into alchemy and some of this stuff is just not worth my time to sell. I went to the forums to see about giving my ingredients/formulas away and the person who I spoke with was so rude that I left. This is the reason that I do not donate anyway. If you are going to start something to collect unwanted alchemy stuff for worthy Gaians, let me know.
Duchess Marie
I was just looking too start something like this. I am not big into alchemy and some of this stuff is just not worth my time to sell. I went to the forums to see about giving my ingredients/formulas away and the person who I spoke with was so rude that I left. This is the reason that I do not donate anyway. If you are going to start something to collect unwanted alchemy stuff for worthy Gaians, let me know.

I'm so glad to finally hear about someone having a legit interest and not begging for gold! I'll let you know when I get this up in the air.

Amateur Visionary

Korn Ninja Seven
Duchess Marie

I'm so glad to finally hear about someone having a legit interest and not begging for gold! I'll let you know when I get this up in the air.
That would be great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces