<<< << < 1 2 ... 696 697 698

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I r Spirit Week

So day 4 is specifically for that scene in Risky Business?
Because I thought that in earlier pages in this thread, when people suggested BBC fandom day, people shot that down because not everyone's a fan of British shows and stuff. So it became the much more broad topic of "British Day", which is great.
But now we're having a full day on a single scene of one movie?
I've never seen that movie, and I actually did that scene for Music Day last year so I've already done that avatar.
It'd be a pure repeat for me, since I've never seen the movie, and have no idea what else to do.
It'd mean I wouldn't have to risk buying any new items to dress up but... it's still just a repeat. :<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, you can dress up in any way related to the movie or your interpretation of "risky business".

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

I've just never seen the movie, so my point was more that you wouldn't have a day related to the BBC fandom in its entirety, but you're basically having one on a single movie.
The phrase makes it a little broader... but I'll just have to figure something out. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Gaian

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

I've just never seen the movie, so my point was more that you wouldn't have a day related to the BBC fandom in its entirety, but you're basically having one on a single movie.
The phrase makes it a little broader... but I'll just have to figure something out. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well the other mods that were on just got off, so I'll bring it up for discussion when they come on later. Timing is getting a little tight but I know what you mean xD

Friendly Gaian

Hey guys, the thread is now open!

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

I didn't want to cause trouble and have the whole day changed, because I know it is running a bit tight.
I just wanted to understand the thought process behind it? All the other days are SUPER broad and then... this one. xD
But yeah. Opinions. o uo;
/delayed because boyfriend accidentally pushed me overUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I read the front page but I am not seeing many updates about the new things planned.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Panda Go Moo
I read the front page but I am not seeing many updates about the new things planned.

Yeah, they're in the new thread

Eloquent Conversationalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
>I'll do my best to have answers for you by tomorrow (:
And just push him back!

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

I didn't want to cause trouble and have the whole day changed, because I know it is running a bit tight.
I just wanted to understand the thought process behind it? All the other days are SUPER broad and then... this one. xD
But yeah. Opinions. o uo;
/delayed because boyfriend accidentally pushed me overUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just in case you don't see Ingou's post:

Basically we've always had a scantily-clad-like day each GSW, and this was one of the themes that fit into it without necessarily making you go that route.

You can just do something "Risky" like others have mentioned prostitution, maybe drug dealing, skydiving. we're thinking of stuff to add to the description so it's not so specific xD

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

I saw it! I'm lurking that thread while I try and create my avatars. xD
I'm on the Risky Business one now. I have an idea for it that's totally unrelated to the movie, so I think I'm probably good. :3User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

I saw it! I'm lurking that thread while I try and create my avatars. xD
I'm on the Risky Business one now. I have an idea for it that's totally unrelated to the movie, so I think I'm probably good. :3User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're gping to add a bit more to the description since it's been a bit half and half on that day so far.

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

Just the phrase "Risky Business" is good for me.
A lot of things can be portrayed as risky. I've got this avatar covered now. > u>
It was the specific statement that encouraged doing one scene from one movie that threw me off. xD
But I'm good now. Sorry for the fuss!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

Just the phrase "Risky Business" is good for me.
A lot of things can be portrayed as risky. I've got this avatar covered now. > u>
It was the specific statement that encouraged doing one scene from one movie that threw me off. xD
But I'm good now. Sorry for the fuss!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's okay, a lot of other people had the same problem lol, and it was kind of our fault xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff