Eco(nomically) Friendly Day 0.037593984962406 3.8% [ 15 ]
Techie Day 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 28 ]
Favorite Item Day 0.11779448621554 11.8% [ 47 ]
Monster Day 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 84 ]
Accessories Only Day 0.12781954887218 12.8% [ 51 ]
Class Color Day 0.31077694235589 31.1% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]

Questionable Browser

WHOO! Sold my sdplus, have a good million or so to waste. That's beautiful. I have no clue what I'll do for British Invasion day, though...There are so many options. Hrrrrrrrr.

:<

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Holmes

Yay!
Sounds fun!!
Where will the link be posted?

I'll post the link in this thread and the AP thread and there will also be a guild announcement sent out when the thread is open.
I'm looking forward to this year/next week! emotion_bigheart

Friendly Gaian

Just a little reminder;

If you send a trade to I r Spirit Week, PLEASE label them. I won't know if it's a raffle ticket purchase or if it's a donation.

Please spread the word if anyone inquires.

Hopefully, we'll have the actual thread open soon, there are just a couple things we're kind of waiting on.

Friendly Gaian

If you’re in the class of 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012, please quote my main account with a link to your hangout. If you don’t know what the link is, it might be the one listed in this post, but if you used a different link last year tell me that one instead. If your class has a guild or any other active link you want your class to know about also link me to it (though you can just link like where you're taking screenies and such within the thread itself)

~Sega

[quote="SheThoughtSheDid"][/quote]

Friendly Gaian

Hey guys! Today, I have two announcements. Flame already posted Tuesday’s day, but just to reiterate:

Tuesday, July 17th will be Myths and Legends Day!

Fairies, Myths and old Folktales! Move over, damsels in distress, because you've got competion! This day includes a lot of variety such as dressing up as the elements (earth, fire, wind, water, heart -- GO PLANET!), dressing up as a princess, mythical creatures (dragon, griffons, etc), Greek or Roman Gods, Mythical races (orcs, elves, etc) or whatever you can think of. You can even be the little goblins that eat those socks from the dryer, but we might hit you with a flyswatter.

Secondly; this year we have a new contest, the Rainbow Contest!

This contest will require a bit more dedication than the others, but it’s pretty easy if you have an organized group, though it isn't exactly required! The basic gist of this contest is: gather one member from each class and form a rainbow of posts of the class colors in the order of join year, starting with '03 and ending with '12. To be eligible to win, there will be a few conditions to prevent cheating: You are not allowed to delete posts if someone posts out of order. So if the page your group started/ended on both have less than 15 posts, it will be invalid. (However, since there’s only ten classes, you just need ten posts in a row in the right order). Once your group has posted, send a PM to I r Spirit Week appropriately titled "Rainbow Contest Entry" and telling us what page you started/ended on. This contest is only in effect on Class Color Day (Saturday, July 21st). First group to accurately have their party posted in the correct order wins a super secret prize! Keep in mind that people may unintentionally (or intentionally wink ) ruin your chain, so if this happens just start over and keep trying!

~Sega

PS: I forgot to mention this in the blurb above, but another condition to the rainbow contest is:
all members must have been active in at least one other day of GSW this year. This can be in any way such as posting in the thread or screenshots.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
AHaha looks like I'm ready for July 17th a little early XD
Not that I'm dressed as anything specific, just vaguely Norse. whee

Hey wot's '04's colour again?

@SheThoughtSheDid- great I'll keep my eyes peeled! 3nodding

Questionable Browser

Dramatica Holmes

Hey, I'm already Puck, so we're in the same boat.
I'll ditch the scarf later but at least I don't have to blow money on buying an avatar~

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Holmes

Orange

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Any '08ers around here? I remember there only being like five of us.
Koneko Kanashimi
Any '08ers around here? I remember there only being like five of us.

if that is purple I am one

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Fantasy avatars, I can definitely do. smile Looking forward to that day.

Friendly Gaian

Hey everyone, it's time for an announcement!

Wednesday, July 18th is Risky Business Day!

Mostly, we want to see everyone dress up from that one scene. You know the one. xD Sure, there were other scenes, but this is the important one, right?

Also, don't forget that our raffle is open while the thread is still being worked on! One ticket costs 100 gold. Just send I r Spirit Week a LABELED trade request titled 'I Wants Raffle Ticket Now'. We will assign you a random number and then, at the end of Spirit Week, we'll hold a random drawing using the random number generator. Don't worry about getting the numbers for your tickets, we keep track of it for you. Remember, any unlabeled trades WILL BE CANCELLED. We do not want to confuse ticket purchases with donations, so please make sure you label them as such!

[{ First Prize }] Thank You Letter from March 2006
[{ Second Prize }] Thank You Letter from April 2008
[{ Third Prize }] 25,000g
[{ Fourth Prize }] 10,000g
[{ Fifth Prize }] 5,000g

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i'm ready for sunday a little early i think redface

~Eva

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I r Spirit Week

So day 4 is specifically for that scene in Risky Business?
Because I thought that in earlier pages in this thread, when people suggested BBC fandom day, people shot that down because not everyone's a fan of British shows and stuff. So it became the much more broad topic of "British Day", which is great.
But now we're having a full day on a single scene of one movie?
I've never seen that movie, and I actually did that scene for Music Day last year so I've already done that avatar.
It'd be a pure repeat for me, since I've never seen the movie, and have no idea what else to do.
It'd mean I wouldn't have to risk buying any new items to dress up but... it's still just a repeat. :<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff