QT2
You can't tell, but it makes me cry...
I'm so ready... but... I can't prepare!

User Image

*hugs*

User Image
User Image

Questionable Browser

I wish a topic was up..Man I need to prepare. Time to sell things..

Buggy Punk

Verification Required

Same. I have 8,000 gold to shop with. orz
I don't even have a Class Color Day avi prepped! gonk

Questionable Browser

Mereluna
Verification Required

Same. I have 8,000 gold to shop with. orz
I don't even have a Class Color Day avi prepped! gonk

Right?!
I have like, 13k. That is NOTHING.

I'm trying to sell my SDPlus Deen, and maybe Jonesy. (shut up I named the cat)
Aside that, I have to play some zOMG, or something.

But thanks for reminding me about the class color thing, I have to get an avatar up.
Think I should do that now, actually.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Im not worried about gold I have been saving for a month (playing zomg everyday) Im just worried about not getting my avi's together. :/ OI usually take days for each one :/

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sorry guys, but we'll be postponing GSW for next week (week of the 15th, hopefully). Since we haven't heard much from the main mods the submods are working on a backup plan. We'll try to announce days ASAP so there's still at least a few days to prepare some outfits.

Also, it's safe to say that 12's color will be Brown

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Sorry guys, but we'll be postponing GSW for next week (week of the 15th, hopefully). Since we haven't heard much from the main mods the submods are working on a backup plan. We'll try to announce days ASAP so there's still at least a few days to prepare some outfits.

Also, it's safe to say that 12's color will be Brown

Thanks for the info!

Friendly Gaian

Hey guys! We've been working all day to get the thread/GSW ready for next week. Even though we're not 100% ready, we have the most exciting part done, The Days for GSW. We'll be announcing one day per day leading up to GSW, or up until we have the thread ready (whichever comes first). So if we have it ready Wednesday, we will open the thread Wednesday and announce all of the remaining days. (this is just an example, we don't know if we'll be ready by Wednesday!)

First, GSW will be July 15th – July 21st 2012.

Next, the first day of GSW, July 15th, will be British Invasion Day!
The British are coming! Dress up as a British soldier, in a Victorian outfit, the Union Jack, or whatever you can think of! If you'd like to be a rebel, you can also dress up as a historical enemy of the British, such as American or French soldiers, or dress up related to a historical event. You can also incorporate popular BBC characters such as The Doctor and Sherlock.

Third, GSW Class of 2012's color will be Brown! If you know new people let them know about the event [Refer them to the AP thread or the old thread for now]

Last but not finally, we're opening up the raffle early for submissions. Here is a copypasta from the thread:

We here at the Spirit Week have decided to run easily the most cliche contest; a raffle. Want to enter? It's easy. One ticket costs 100 gold. Just send I r Spirit Week a trade request with the proper amount of gold. You know, 100 gold for one ticket, 200 for two, et cetera. Title your trade request 'I Wants Raffle Ticket Now'. We will assign you a random number and then, at the end of Spirit Week, we'll hold a random drawing using the random number generator. Don't worry about getting the numbers for your tickets, we keep track of it for you. [{ First Prize }] Thank You Letter from March 2006 [{ Second Prize }] Thank You Letter from April 2008 [{ Third Prize }] 25,000g [{ Fourth Prize }] 10,000g [{ Fifth Prize }] 5,000g

[Once again if you know about the thread please don’t share it or post in it until we announce that it is open]

~Sega

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Koneko Kanashimi
SheThoughtSheDid
Koneko Kanashimi
OH s**t ******** WAIT WHEN IS GSW SUPPOSED TO BE?!?!
I may be in Japan for half of it. D:

It's supposed to be the week of July 8th

Aw goddammit. I'm gonna end up missing half of it like last year. crying

Correction it got delayed a week so week of July 15th? this year i believe. Day one Britian invasion.?

Friendly Gaian

Monday, July 16th will be IRL/Be Yourself Day!

This day is for you to show us who you are! You can dress up as you would in real life, or you can dress up as something that represents you (sexuality, culture, career, etc)

There will not be an avatar contest related to this day.

~Sega

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I r Spirit Week
Hey guys! We've been working all day to get the thread/GSW ready for next week. Even though we're not 100% ready, we have the most exciting part done, The Days for GSW. We'll be announcing one day per day leading up to GSW, or up until we have the thread ready (whichever comes first). So if we have it ready Wednesday, we will open the thread Wednesday and announce all of the remaining days. (this is just an example, we don't know if we'll be ready by Wednesday!)

First, GSW will be July 15th – July 21st 2012.

Next, the first day of GSW, July 15th, will be British Invasion Day!
The British are coming! Dress up as a British soldier, in a Victorian outfit, the Union Jack, or whatever you can think of! If you'd like to be a rebel, you can also dress up as a historical enemy of the British, such as American or French soldiers, or dress up related to a historical event. You can also incorporate popular BBC characters such as The Doctor and Sherlock.

Third, GSW Class of 2012's color will be Brown! If you know new people let them know about the event [Refer them to the AP thread or the old thread for now]

Last but not finally, we're opening up the raffle early for submissions. Here is a copypasta from the thread:

We here at the Spirit Week have decided to run easily the most cliche contest; a raffle. Want to enter? It's easy. One ticket costs 100 gold. Just send I r Spirit Week a trade request with the proper amount of gold. You know, 100 gold for one ticket, 200 for two, et cetera. Title your trade request 'I Wants Raffle Ticket Now'. We will assign you a random number and then, at the end of Spirit Week, we'll hold a random drawing using the random number generator. Don't worry about getting the numbers for your tickets, we keep track of it for you. [{ First Prize }] Thank You Letter from March 2006 [{ Second Prize }] Thank You Letter from April 2008 [{ Third Prize }] 25,000g [{ Fourth Prize }] 10,000g [{ Fifth Prize }] 5,000g

[Once again if you know about the thread please don’t share it or post in it until we announce that it is open]

~Sega

Yay!
Sounds fun!!
Where will the link be posted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items