Techie Day 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 28 ]
Favorite Item Day 0.11779448621554 11.8% [ 47 ]
Monster Day 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 84 ]
Accessories Only Day 0.12781954887218 12.8% [ 51 ]
Class Color Day 0.31077694235589 31.1% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Still a ways off, but me too. o 3oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Admirer

I need to know at least 2 weeks ahead of time so I can request time off of work for this year's spirit week~ =F

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
QT2
I need to know at least 2 weeks ahead of time so I can request time off of work for this year's spirit week~ =F

= dedicated

Fashionable Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Same here with the two weeks notice-I always make sure I have off for Class Color Day! heart

On a side note... I have an idea for a theme for one of this year's days- BBC Day. Sherlocks, Doctors, Reapers, hot Irish vampires that don't sparkle, makeshift Daleks, random celebrities freaking out on the Top Gear track, members of Torchwood, Merlins, and maybe even a Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton or two.

Questionable Browser

ThatOddBlonde
Same here with the two weeks notice-I always make sure I have off for Class Color Day! heart

On a side note... I have an idea for a theme for one of this year's days- BBC Day. Sherlocks, Doctors, Reapers, hot Irish vampires that don't sparkle, makeshift Daleks, random celebrities freaking out on the Top Gear track, members of Torchwood, Merlins, and maybe even a Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton or two.

OHO YES SO MUCH OF YES
Hold me
this idea is full of so much greatness

John Mitchell? Sherlock? Ten? SHERLOCK?! THE POSSIBILITIES.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ThatOddBlonde

I have the most appropriate ladyboner at this thought
shrugs I can reuse the one I used in GSAWAP

Fashionable Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Verification Required

SheThoughtSheDid

xd
LOL. Well, based on past Spirit Weeks, random conversations, and the amount of Sherlocks I saw after the freaking BRILLIANT finale of Series 2, I figured that there were a good amount of Whovians, Cumberbitches, and just downright BBC-obsessed SWers out there, so I thought it had the potential to be quite a fun day.

Also, I realized halfway through typing this that I had the Sherlock soundtrack playing in the background. Irony makes me smile.
ThatOddBlonde

Old thread is old, but I'm posting anyway.

I love that idea Blonde. I happen to be somewhat of a Whovian myself. If anyone actually manages to make a Dalek I would be their friend forever. I'm also a pretty big fan of Top Gear. Haven't seen Sherlock, Merlin, or Being Human (yet). They're all on my to watch list. QI is another one of my favorite shows on BBC. Truthfully, It's probably because of the always brilliant Stephen Fry. If you haven't seen it, most of the episodes are up on Youtube. It's good if you're into slightly obscure trivia. Maybe we should just do a British Invasion day to include shows on Channel 4, E4, Sky1, ITV etc. That way we can include Skins and Shameless (two of my favorite British shows).

If we do it, I promise I'll attempt to do a David Tenant avatar (my favorite doctor from the new series).

(off topic: Does anyone here prefer Matt Smith over David Tenant? If so, Why?)

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Matt Smith is pretty legit, but he just isn't (Ten)nant

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
I think there should just be a Fandom Day, for those of us not into the BBC shows.

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ThatOddBlonde

and maybe Banshees yes?
User Image

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Town Day (wear outfits that represent one of the towns)
Towns Day (house visits; chess & checker games; pool parties)
Shops Day (wear gold-shop-only outfits; or an outfit from items of one shop; or an outfit that mimics the storefront)
Manga Day (since this site is anime-based)
RPG Day? (dress up like an RPG character? Maybe that's the same thing)
Holiday Day (wear event items only)

Eloquent Conversationalist

>I would have to second Koneko's idea because quite frankly, I know nothing of any BBC shows. As in, nothing at all.

Questionable Browser

Koneko Kanashimi
I think there should just be a Fandom Day, for those of us not into the BBC shows.

Homestuck
HOMESTUCK AGHGSKLDHDIK<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas