Welcome to Gaia! ::

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
gaia_diamond INTRO gaia_diamond RULES gaia_diamond CONTESTS gaia_diamond WHITE LIST gaia_diamond BLACK LISTS gaia_diamond VIP'S gaia_diamond LINKS

Hallo, Welcome to the RIBBONS AND SUNSHINE HAVEN FOR ANONS
I made this thread so that regulars,anons and any other people from the old GGoA guild summer event thread can chat and gift. Everybody is welcome here but try to be mindful of what you say and it may offend people.
I would just like to clarify some things:
1. Gifts are Anonymous
2. Try not beg or only talk about your quests.
3. Take any dramas to PM, ask a forum assistant for help if need be. include page number.
4. Chatting friendlily, sticking around,
having a viewable profile with a wishlist with items of varying price please. keep in mind not everyone is rich so it would be helpful if you have items under 5k.
5. Always thank anons for art/gifts no matter how small or how cheap
6. NEVER complain about giving loads but getting small items.

That out of the way, let me proceed to the personal introduction.
My name is Eva. you can call me eva-chan, eva, eve, evelin or something along those lines. I live in australia and i attend school. I have a busy life so i wont be on much. I study french so i might say a few phrases here and there and i might talk in other languages too (japanese, chinese, fillipino, dutch, polish, german and spanish). I adore cute things and i am always endlessly questing.
p.s if you spot any typo's, quote me and tell me.. there is a prize :3

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
gaia_diamond INTRO gaia_diamond RULES gaia_diamond CONTESTS gaia_diamond WHITE LIST gaia_diamond BLACK LISTS gaia_diamond VIP'S gaia_diamond LINKS

RULES:

1. TOS is, as always, in effect

2. Respect others (especially the white lists and vips!!)
Treat everyone as though they were important. Because they are. Keep your opinions and views to yourself unless asked.

3. If you want to talk romantically, rp, discuss issues people typically find uncomfortable... please take it to PMs.

4. If you have a problem with someone, please PM a Forum assistant with a summery of the situation and page numbers to reference.

5.No Begging

6. KEEP complaining, whining, bragging, advertising and stat posting TO A MINIMUM
Stat posting is saying how many gifts you’ve given and/or how many you’ve received. It often comes off as begging and showing off. If you like to keep track (and many people do) please keep it in signatures, post styles, journals or on your computer (i.e word document).

7. Use proper posting etiquette
This means no page stretching, or excessive image posting.
This particularly comes into play when quoting, and when you use post styles. Please try to keep the quote rivers from getting to be too long, and delete the images and post styles from the quotes. Just keep in mind their size please.

8. Also, please don’t quote this first page. Or, if you really need to; erase all the irrelevant information. If you need to share most of any of these posts, just direct them here to read it.

9. Keep it PG13+!!!!!
We want this place to be as accessible and friendly for as many people as possible. So though it should be obvious, no cybering - or overly suggestive cuddling. No roleplaying and careful with the jokes. Though I know it's all in fun and jest - sometimes people come into the middle of a scene that sounds bad and it looks bad for all of us then. And any resulting misunderstandings brings down the mood. So just take those to another thread, PMs, or even a private locked chat room. And we wouldn't want to scar and frighten away our possible victims recievers of our gifts and friends, would we?

10. Anonymous gifts = ON, Recent Visitors = OFF
These settings are vital to make this system work! They must be able to view your wishlist without being seen, and they must be able to send the gift anonymously.

11. Keep a well stocked and maintained wishlist (and update it!!)
Your wishlist should have items ranging from very cheap store items to the very expensive. Have a good variety of items for our dear anons to choose from. And remember to keep it updated! If there is nothing you specifically want, please choose things anyway!

12. Stay Anonymous.
Keep who gifts whom secret. If you figure someone out, please keep it to yourself! AND don't forget to chose the anonymous option (if you forget then CALMLY pm that person and ask NICELY if they can keep your identity a secret)

13. Choose your budget.
You may gift as much or as little as you wish. You may spend as much or as little as you wish. Please don't feel pressured or required to do anything you'll regret!

14. Be Thankful.
Even though you don't know who to thank specifically, feel free to thank the gifter here in the thread. IN FACT IT IS ENCOURAGED!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

yum_puddi CONTESTS!!! yum_puddi
DUCKY POND~~
in your post actions, do a random number between 1-3.
GET A 1 and WIN: Leviathan's Grace (Gauntlets)
GET A 2 and WIN: Barton Friendship Leaf and Playtex yoga mat,Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets
GET A 3 and WIN: Marine Neck Ribbon, Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets,Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Belt

YOU CAN ROLL ONCE PER DAY!!!
<sydney time....>
Draw me for a huge tip

Spot the tektek...
first to quote:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
11.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
12.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
13.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gets a reversible hairclip of your choice or gold/items of equal value
SPECIAL:
IF YOU SPOT THESE YOU WILL RECIEVE 2K IN ITEM/GOLD!!
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIRD ON PAGE 33 GETS ALCHEMY STARTER KIT (20K VALUE) AND A SPARKLING STAR PIN:KITTEN STAR (5K VALUE)
FIRST ON PAGE 30 GETS 20K OF ITEMS/PURE
FIRST ON PAGE 20 GETS 10K OF ITEMS/PURE
first on page 10 will win LONG STEM BLACK ROSE, a Forum Badge (SF) and a The Raptor Arrives, free art and pumpkin earrings. and maybe some other stuffWON BY PURPLELOVR
first on page 3 wins Black Summer Serafuku Shirt and Basic Black One Piece Swimsuit WON BY PURPLELOVR!!!!

MIGHT ADD MORE LATER...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

WHITE LIST- these people are to be feared, loved and respected
The invisible gifter
all the anons
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
Ink1001
BLACK LIST- these people are to be shunned, ignored and kicked out
NONE YET AND LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY! if you are on the black list for a minor reason e.g trolling, flaming you can bribe me with 5k to take you off, repeat offenders get 3 chances and REALLY bad apples get 1 chance and have to pay 20k

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
yum_strawberrypie yum_puddi emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira THESE PEOPLE ARE GOD IN THE THREAD, WHAT THE SAY, GOES OK?! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart yum_puddi yum_strawberrypie

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
and ME!!!!!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

IN:

OUT:

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_diamond emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri OPEN!!!! yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_salmon yum_sausage yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_wasabipie emotion_brofist emotion_kirakira gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

Friendly Conversationalist

Good luck with your thread!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100