Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn
Jerrit
I searched pretty thoroughly, but I couldn't find a forum or subforum with the acronym "GVT". o.O'

Gaia Convention Tour. By the way what does -Tan mean?

Oh. No, because that forum doesn't really have a specific personality (like the Battle Forum). We also don't know if it's a permanent addition or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan

This is the inspiration for the entirity of the Forum-tans project, and it also explains the -tan suffix. Basically it's a childish mispronunciation of "chan" and has come to designate mascot-style characters.

Oh ok.

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Wouldn't Gaia Convention Tour be GCT-tan?
Jerrit

Typo, methinks, v is right next to c on the keyboard.

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Matriss Mana
Jerrit

oiv

This thread is almost dead, but I guess that's to be expected... what with summer being over and all. I guess SDS will have to put something else to keep people entertained in between now and Halloween.

Anyone have any ideas about what we can do? Feel free to speak up!
Basically GCD-tan and GC-tan gave those two forums bad reps.
Officer Zarn

How so? That's pretty much how the average user of each forum behaves.

And Jerrit and I are both GCDers. :/
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn

Sorry I'm pretty new at this. So when's the forum gonna be availble for the public. I really want to join it.
Officer Zarn
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn

Sorry I'm pretty new at this. So when's the forum gonna be availble for the public. I really want to join it.

Don't know, opening the guild to the public is further down on the priority list than getting things up and running. I can send you an invite to join while it's still hidden, though.
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn

Don't know, opening the guild to the public is further down on the priority list than getting things up and running. I can send you an invite to join while it's still hidden, though.

That would be great.
ty for the invite. I g2g 2 bed. c ya tomorrow

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Though avid GCDers, we can admit to her faults, as a forum and as a person. As a forum, the GCD is a little whiny and obsessive. As a character, GCD-tan is.... well, she's whiny and obsessive.

She thinks she's tremendously clever, though. And bless her, sometimes she is.
That's good. As long as she learn from her mistakes I appreciate that. What type of forum is suitable for me?
Officer Zarn
That's good. As long as she learn from her mistakes I appreciate that. What type of forum is suitable for me?

It depends on what your interests are. The best way to find a home forum is to lurk in a forum for a few days to see if you like the topics being discussed.
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn

It depends on what your interests are. The best way to find a home forum is to lurk in a forum for a few days to see if you like the topics being discussed.

Well so far I've spent some time in this thread but still I'll have to find out.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Jerrit
Matriss Mana
Jerrit

oiv

This thread is almost dead, but I guess that's to be expected... what with summer being over and all. I guess SDS will have to put something else to keep people entertained in between now and Halloween.

Anyone have any ideas about what we can do? Feel free to speak up!

How about Forum-tans Movie Night? You could pick one of the Cinemas movies, maybe have one or two each in a theater and make it like a public appearance event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff