Welcome to Gaia! ::

We do have a guild, but it's hidden right now (we used it to create this comic). We've cleaned it up a bit and plan on opening it to the public...but yeah. X.x;
Matriss Mana
We do have a guild, but it's hidden right now (we used it to create this comic). We've cleaned it up a bit and plan on opening it to the public...but yeah. X.x;

Awesome! I need another place to check for news about progress everyday... like, other than this thread and Jamie. I think I'm fan #1 (and a little obsessed).
Lord Kombuchas
Matriss Mana

Awesome! I need another place to check for news about progress everyday... like, other than this thread and Jamie. I think I'm fan #1 (and a little obsessed).

We'll see how that'll work. Last time only crew members could see anything about the comic-in-progress, and we didn't have any non-crew member members. sweatdrop We didn't do status updates, either.

If you're curious, we currently have a finished script and are in the progress of making storyboards for a Halloween update. I can't tell you any more.
Can any of us become moderators?
Officer Zarn

The only real moderators for the guild are Jerrit, Fernape, and myself. All the other crew members are actually working on the project (storyboard, lineart, coloring). This is because the subforum used for the project is hidden from normal guild members.

Get in touch with Jerrit if you want to help out.
Matriss Mana
Officer Zarn

The only real moderators for the guild are Jerrit, Fernape, and myself. All the other crew members are actually working on the project (storyboard, lineart, coloring). This is because the subforum used for the project is hidden from normal guild members.

Get in touch with Jerrit if you want to help out.

Ohkae
Just have to say - the comics are awesome guys! Great job, and keep 'em coming!
rhondalicious
Just have to say - the comics are awesome guys! Great job, and keep 'em coming!

I agree. And have vCB-Tan in most of them. Shez cute. heart
Is there a GVT-Tan?
Officer Zarn
Is there a GVT-Tan?

No. What's the GVT?

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I searched pretty thoroughly, but I couldn't find a forum or subforum with the acronym "GVT". o.O'

Wheezing Smoker

|lllllllllllllllll|
I <3 CB-tan.
My home forum, ftw~
Jerrit
I searched pretty thoroughly, but I couldn't find a forum or subforum with the acronym "GVT". o.O'

Gaia Convention Tour. By the way what does -Tan mean?
Officer Zarn
Jerrit

Gaia Convention Tour. By the way what does -Tan mean?

Oh. No, because that forum doesn't really have a specific personality (like the Battle Forum). We also don't know if it's a permanent addition or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan

This is the inspiration for the entirity of the Forum-tans project, and it also explains the -tan suffix. Basically it's a childish mispronunciation of "chan" and has come to designate mascot-style characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff