Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
KeaLe the Yaoi God
Thanks. redface ^ ^

Okay. :3 If you need anything, just throw me a PM, and I'll see if my schedule permits. ^ ^ Is it okay if I add you to my friendlist?

Sure thang! That makes it easier to track you! And also me, I guess. pirate
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Matriss Mana
Solarn
The comic was awesome. One question though: who is Qua-tan? I can figure all the others out, but not her.

She's for the Q&A forum.

Her name WAS originally Q&A-tan but we changed it to something actually pronounceable.

cry sniff* no ones listening... no... you dont HAVE to, nut it would make me feel happy if you would....

Please stop spamming our thread.

sorry.... sad i just wanted to be a part of some thing here......
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Matriss Mana
Solarn
The comic was awesome. One question though: who is Qua-tan? I can figure all the others out, but not her.

She's for the Q&A forum.

Her name WAS originally Q&A-tan but we changed it to something actually pronounceable.

cry sniff* no ones listening... no... you dont HAVE to, nut it would make me feel happy if you would....

Whining and sniviling will get you nowhere.

You can't help unless you do really good art, or have some other helpful talent.

If you don't do anything special, then put a banner in your signature and tell your friends. heart
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Matriss Mana
Solarn

She's for the Q&A forum.

You can help out without spamming. We have a base thread (that we, mostly me, started neglecting as of late) that you can post ideas in. It's a mostly-open project, after all.

Goat

Awesome. ♥

Will there be a Game-tan/kun for the Gaming discussion forums?

Just wondering. xD

PS, I adore all of the characters thus far. Perfectly accurate. I lol'd at the personification of the Petition forum. (didn't catch his name) rofl

Two thumbs up. :3

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Xander Freakin Crews

Awesome name. And, well, we can't find your question. confused If it pops up, we'll answer it! IT'S JUST WHAT WE DO. But for now? Awesome name.
Tsukijuun
Awesome. ♥

Just wondering. xD

PS, I adore all of the characters thus far. Perfectly accurate. I lol'd at the personification of the Petition forum. (didn't catch his name) rofl

yes, he's jede-kun, and Jerrit and I have a special mini-comic set up for him, I think. It just needs to be written properly, and drawn, and blahblah blah.
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Matriss Mana
Solarn

She's for the Q&A forum.

You can't help unless you do really good art, or have some other helpful talent.

If you don't do anything special, then put a banner in your signature and tell your friends. heart

acually... i can do some really good art, i submited some on the art arena, but that was 2 weeks ago and it STILL hasnt been aprovede, even though that was my "in 10 minutes" drawings

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
If you have any kuns that havent been designed yet, I would be happy to try my hand at them. > _>
Jerrit
Xander Freakin Crews

Awesome name. And, well, we can't find your question. confused If it pops up, we'll answer it! IT'S JUST WHAT WE DO. But for now? Awesome name.

You know the show this name's off of? cool
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews

acually... i can do some really good art, i submited some on the art arena, but that was 2 weeks ago and it STILL hasnt been aprovede, even though that was my "in 10 minutes" drawings

Oh, uh, show us some examples then.
Just remeber, we have really high expectations and standards for our artists, so please don't be suprized if we don't accept.

Goat

Fernape
Tsukijuun
Awesome. ♥

Just wondering. xD

yes, he's jede-kun, and Jerrit and I have a special mini-comic set up for him, I think. It just needs to be written properly, and drawn, and blahblah blah.

Awesome. xD

Just don't forget to have him randomly muse about who would win, Master Chief or Sonic or maybe Mario and Samus...x3

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tsukijuun
Awesome. ♥

Just wondering. xD

There is! Since "GD" was already taken by GD-tan, the Gaming Discussion tan goes by the name "Jede-kun". He's been lovingly designed, and is going to come up soon in a side-story comic. In fact, it's a story in which he and Charity-kun will feature prominently...

And on that note, KeaLe, we should prooobably discuss that. Like, in PMs. surprised (OMFG SECRET STUFF). Or AIM, if you have one? That's always fastest.
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews
Fernape
Xander Freakin Crews

Oh, uh, show us some examples then.
Just remeber, we have really high expectations and standards for our artists, so please don't be suprized if we don't accept.

Well i cant get my GOOD art on, because i cant get on Photo bucket and the place i use is a place where you cant submit good quality pictures, so i cant redirect them to here, all i could do is my simple drawings, but i know my one srawings that i put in arent THAT good, but i kinda like them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff