Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own a Pair of Slippers? Wear them if you do!

I DO own a pair! And I'm wearing them! 0.22702702702703 22.7% [ 42 ]
Sadly I don't own a pair, but I would like to. Sends entry fee! 0.23243243243243 23.2% [ 43 ]
I have a pair, but I can't seem to find an outfit that goes with them. :( 0.15135135135135 15.1% [ 28 ]
I have a pair, and I'm a member of the Club! 0.2 20.0% [ 37 ]
YAY! FREE GAMES! 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
thank you ! biggrin

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
glowing heart biggrin

Romantic Nerd

15,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
aryanayushi
glowing heart biggrin
*snaps my fingers* Just missed it! sad

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi
glowing heart biggrin
biggrin , np next time, ok do you know anything about bid blast that how it works sweatdrop

Romantic Nerd

15,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
aryanayushi
biggrin , np next time, ok do you know anything about bid blast that how it works sweatdrop
Yeah! For every bid that you or someone else makes, it adds up to the total amount you'd pay for the item if you won the bid. If it gets down to the last 30 seconds, everytime you bid the counter restarts to 30 seconds until no one else bids or until the very end of the last day to bid. I hope that helps.

Edit: The total amount of bids is the price you pay. It's automatically deducted from your account if you win.

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
aryanayushi
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi
glowing heart biggrin

You need to buy ticket, each ticket add 1g to the prize on the item. once the time is finished the last bidder win it and need to pay the price. (you need to have the price that is wrote to bid)

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi
Yeah! For every bid that you or someone else makes, it adds up to the total amount you'd pay for the item if you won the bid. If it gets down to the last 30 seconds, everytime you bid the counter restarts to 30 seconds until no one else bids or until the very end of the last day to bid. I hope that helps.

Edit: The total amount of bids is the price you pay. It's automatically deducted from your account if you win.
what time is the end of the day can you tell for todays item sweatdrop , I had tried but failed because I don't know the time

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
ex: Princess the Piglet
This auction will end latest on Tue, 17 Apr 2012
it will end at 17 april 2012 at 12h00 am gaia time ( if people continue to bid)
edit: between 16 april 11h59 pm to 17 april 12h00 am

Like for EST it is april 17 at 3 am that it would end

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
vero14_70
aryanayushi
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi
glowing heart biggrin

You need to buy ticket, each ticket add 1g to the prize on the item. once the time is finished the last bidder win it and need to pay the price. (you need to have the price that is wrote to bid)
that thing I know sweatdrop

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
aryanayushi
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi

what time is the end of the day can you tell for todays item sweatdrop , I had tried but failed because I don't know the time

It ends at Midnight for Gaia which is in PST timezone wink

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
lilloulou
aryanayushi
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi

It ends at Midnight for Gaia which is in PST timezone wink
thanks heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Oh! Vero had posted a detailed explanation just above mine wink

Romantic Nerd

15,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
aryanayushi
thanks heart
At the bottom of the page, it'll say "This auction will end latest (midnight PST) on a certain date.

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
cherryrosepetals
aryanayushi
thanks heart
At the bottom of the page, it'll say "This auction will end latest (midnight PST) on a certain date.
heart

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
>.> the new cage of my lovebird is dangerous, he can pass his head outside of it... so he is back in his old one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff