I probably wont sell back my zOMG junk.
Because nostalgia.

But I would love to see more zOMG items for avies. heart

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I like the idea of our zOMG! rings having five poses (just the ring and then the animations from the four different rage ranks).

I do hope we'll get the chance to finish recipes somehow. There are some things that I never got the chance to craft.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
If it's closed for good, it'd be nice to see the leftover items used to make something nice for all the dedicated users. 3nodding I mean i never touched zOmg! but i do know how popular it was, so i'd like to see some sort of commemoration.

And, as someone else said, another way for the alchemy components to happen. sweatdrop

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Turning the rings into items with special poses would be cool.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Really liking the positive feedback here, guys(And gals, if you're picky enough)!

Enduring Hero

Sabur Blysmey
I would like all the items rings/pets to be equipable. The rings could have a regular ring pose then a pose with each of the animations or they could all be animated with each of the different strengths for the static poses. We should be able to equip our pets too.

Well, rings being equipable.. they do have an item like that, it's not all the rings, but it's a few.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff