Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am BTK Man! The most-hated Gaia reject ever!
I'm a zombie! See, BRAAAAAINS! BRAAAAAAINS! *drools*

I wish I was, not fair, I want to be a zombie!
oO ummmmmmmmm brains?
BTK was a serial killer

Undead Enchantress

Is this where I go to find support? I am afflicted with this horrible skin disease than makes my skin grey and moldy. Also, I have a strange and uncontrollable desire to feast on some people's grey matter.

I need help? crying
Haku.Shikana
BTK was a serial killer

No, I am a good guy...

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erynne
Is this where I go to find support? I am afflicted with this horrible skin disease than makes my skin grey and moldy. Also, I have a strange and uncontrollable desire to feast on some people's grey matter.

I need help? crying
Accept your condition and love yourself! (And eat as many brains as you can get!) 3nodding

Undead Enchantress

Beatrice La Chupacabra
Erynne

I need help? crying
Accept your condition and love yourself! (And eat as many brains as you can get!) 3nodding
But I keep losing my friends. (Mostly I find their skull cracked open like an egg in the morning.) Oh woe is me. sweatdrop

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erynne
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Erynne

I need help? crying
But I keep losing my friends. (Mostly I find their skull cracked open like an egg in the morning.) Oh woe is me. sweatdrop
Weeell, eventually your friends will come back- just a little different. But they'll be like you and will understand you better! biggrin

Undead Enchantress

Beatrice La Chupacabra
Erynne
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Erynne

I need help? crying
Weeell, eventually your friends will come back- just a little different. But they'll be like you and will understand you better! biggrin
Wllll. I hope you are right. It's been so lonely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff