Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

apparently i havent saved a message since 2004 rofl rofl

Pretty much they are all breedables / mini shop order links. Mostly faekats/bears and assorted things. cat_4laugh

Then there is a random recipe without a title. yum_cupcake

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
I mostly have anon messages there, because I love me some anons. <3

Wheezing Fatcat

all my saved messages have to do with mini shops since I was a regular way back. :U

I also have one single message from myself with my tektek inventory before I did a major revamp of it.
the only things i save are profile codes, artwork and incredibly sweet messages my then boyfriend sent me way back when we were in a ldr. ^^

it does bring back some great memories looking through them all again.

Sweet Witch

I haven't saved much, just a few of those cupid messages from the valentine's event that I thought were sweet, and a couple messages from people who have gifted me, to remind myself to return the favor one day.

All of them are from this year, it had never occurred to me to save anything before then, although it might have been nice if I had.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I just looked through mines. I have mostly thank you for reporting messages, anon gift messages that made me smile and those cupid messages

I was mostly surprised I had a couple other stuff too. Like I had the zOMG beta invite and artwork and compliments I got about something or other @~@. My earliest saved message was from 2008

I'm looking at them more indepth and I'm getting a wave of nostalgia going on.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Let's see here.

I have 12 thank you notes from the NPC's during a v-day event. I have two of those "Luv, oooooh luv!" messages from Cupid. I have a pm thats filled with a bunch of concept art for Deadman's Pass in zOMG! There's a thank you from a mod, thanking me for sending in a report ^_^. One is from a random number raffle that i entered years ago. rolleyes Theres one in here, where me and a guy were shamelessly flirting lololol. And the last is from a friend whom i haven't talked to in years

~Eva

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
You know those events where you send messages?

[NPC] Cupid
To my dearest Sinsario,The word of the day is "legs". How about you and I find some place private to spread the word?

BOOM.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I laughed my a** off.

Draike Woode
Dear Sinsario,One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting warm and cozy when it's cold outside. Right now we are all huddled around a My c**k for warmth drinking semen. I'm reading a book on the history of whores-- really sickly stuff. What''s the weather like where you are? I heard it might get pretty sexy before the week's over. Oh well; rain or shine, you can always hop under a underwear and snuggle up with a a** on your lap!Yours sexily, Draike Woode

One where I talked to MANtis Sr. and asked him to join me in a prune party and he replied/ That was a fun event.

A birthday message from a Sentinel cosplayer from an old cosplay contest gaia had. She had a fabulous costume biggrin
She had some extra photos that she wouldn't share if she didn't win but she shared them with me heart It's too bad she didn't win because she was just perfect.

Someone once sent me a random PM telling me to have a great day when I was actually having a bad one! It was nice and I really appreciated it.

An older birthday message where some friends actually threw me a surprise birthday party in towns! xD

And finally:
Saskatchewan Pirate
sing once again with me, a strange duet

my power over you gets stronger yet

the phantom of the opera is here...inside your mind

It was random and I don't get it but I've saved it since 2005.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Lets see...

I have several PMs saved with detailed information of what users would like their profile to look like back in early 07 when I had a profile shop open.

Several messages from Mods drawing my avatar for Modmas back in 09.

And that's about it. xD

Dead Hellraiser

Mostly amusing anons and IC gift messages from friends.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Well I didn't expect to find anything, but there's four messages. Three are commission details and one is a key lime pie recipe I sent myself from a mule October 16, 2006. I'm pretty sure that was for a homework assignment..

Demonic Lover

Oh man XD I had to go there~ I always forget that it's probably my favorite place in Gaia lol, I've mostly saved really really really sweet messages my super close friends and my boyfriend have sent me throughout the years, it makes me really sad and really happy because while I love reading some of them I just keep thinking two of them left the site ux u I just miss them so much. I love my saved folder, it's seriously filled with so much love XD they are mostly birthday letters/gift tags, they go back to 2009 (: I'm so nostalgic now lol <3

User Image

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have several humorous messages from my best friend and my ex boy friend, who I'm still friends with. :v I save this one PM where I sent a message to my Homestuck buddy when I was pretending to be Karkat while talking to Cleverbot. She found it amusing and I was proud of myself for staying in character. So I saved it in a self-absorbed manner.

I have a bunch of old anons and birthday messages from friends. I like my savebox. =w=

Special Snowflake

I seem to save messages from NPCs, Developer, Artists, Mods, messages like those from the Valentine's events from other users, gift messages that I received, and most importantly.... messages from... myself! rofl

Wow, I keep a lot of random stuff on there sweatdrop

I just noticed I kept the feedback messages for commissioners that I've done art for there too sweatdrop ... and looking at my commission dialogue I used to be such an utter noob

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

I have some profile codes that I paid for, Halloween grams, and a ton of gift messages from friends. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff