Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Drake

I quite liked the bundlemas bundles. I also like bundles with a mix of new and old items and WELL DONE recolors (Ivory Violeztin/Kanoko's Fancy are poorly done recolors for example while Chocolate Artemis is a very nice one). For what id like to see specifically, well items on my WL of course haha. I guess thats not much of a help at all.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Hardcore Adventurer Bundle:

Baron of Thieves
Frontier Breaker
Fantasy Kitten Star Reborn
OMG Hat

I'd buy that emotion_dealwithit

(pending price point of course) sweatdrop

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
A Ninja bundle: Ninja Headband (Or a "bonus" blue recolour?), Orinkage(ALSO OVERINFLATED), Art Of Espionage, Orinkage Hurricane for 25 dollars~

Or a Capsule Monster bundle: x5 Capsule Creatures!, Submarine Capsule (THIS NEEDS TO BE RE-RELEASED NOW, OVER INFLATED), Star Tamer, Skylar The Awesome, Ultimate Rival for 1500 GC

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Limited Alchemist Bundles:

Bundles including the rare components needed for Alchemy that are currently next to impossible to acquire otherwise.

Magical Bunny

Ketchup and mustard. I keep telling you guys. A bundle of entirely ketchup and mustard based items. And the animal one gets to be an I AM of a hot dog.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Yeata Zi
minghii
Korean fashion bundle where you stuff all the original k pop and street fashion items we've ever got recently. Namely eclectic dance, bulletproof, run and gun, byul.

I'd love to see Asian fashion items in a bundle though but we don't have a lot.
It'd be nice to see more male items in bundles too. Like a dapper male bundle or something. I'm thinking of the grim baron, and maybe add other male items
no pap stuff? I'm surprised!

I DIDN THINK OF IT ON THE SPOT

but yes, if they can make paparazzi related items I'd be as happy as hell. Cameras, hats, sunglasses, idk cars etc

Perfect Saint

Pirate Fleet - all the pirate items including the Marauder's Legacy recolors and the rare chance to get the original
Ninja Village Bundle - all the ninja items including the rare chance of getting the ninja head band.

Magical Bunny

On a more serious note, a bundle full of street fashion and cutesy stuff for a new item bundle. I would die for an item that had a sweater like this. (So not to infringe on Hello Cavities' copyright, the stars can be larger and the bats not as numerous.) Accessories like bags! Shoes that AREN'T mods! We desperately need new boots, tennis shoes, and high heels, too. Heck, if the "bonus" item is just a bunch of shoes in different colors that'd be really rad.

If the bundle was only older items, I'd opt for a succubus one. I'm not obvious, you're obvious.

Alruna's Rose
Punishing Luxuria
Succubus Zivva
Playful Succubus
Succubi's Modesty

Tipsy Genius

I'd like to see a bundle of versatile casual masculine/unisex items:
- SDPlus #297 Dreamy Donny
- Composer Eyes (whichever one could deserve a deflation the most)
- Metal's Last Hope
- one of the pricier male hairstyles in "Dark"

Time-traveling Senshi

Looking at the new trends coming this fall I'd really like to see a bundle with some fall fashion trends for both males and females. I'm seeing things like biker inspired fashions, a flashback to the sixties for both men and women (IE mini dresses and stovepipe thin pants with oversized coats and sweaters), shearling trimmed coats, green plenty of green for men, orange lots of orange for men, quilted sportswear inspired looks for ladies, and neon lots of neon. So if I could design a bundle it'd be full of sleek coats and pants and mini dresses with lots and lots of color like green, orange, blue, purple, and bright pink in both subtle and bold bright neons. We can always use another fall fashion bundle but it'd be better if it was one that was a mini ci with past LV and CV fall fashion items both original and recolored and some new fall fashion items based on this year's fall fashion trends.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

A bundle based after The Dark Tower, A bundle based after Lovecraft Mythology, something bleak and post apocalyptic, and/or something that includes a black recolor of Eliza the Huntress.

Gotta have a lot of new masculine/unisex items within it.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

A bundle of old/first EIs. Fausto's Bottle, Alruna's Rose, Inari's Beads, name's possession etc

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Recolor bundles for men would be amazing! 999 GC bundle with four items (buying GC is so much better when you feel like you're getting a good value) that were all recolored the same color. My dream would be La Bella Figura, Maker of Pies, Ivory Baronet, and Standby Circuitous all recolored to the same beautiful color that Delighted Spice just got colored in. Regardless, cheap bundles where we get a lot of value is what I want.

Cutie-Pie

Hmm, I think a bundle with recolors would be awesome!
I would love a cook/kitchen themed bundle.
Items like Lala Lolly (dat apron), Cutthroat Cook, and Mini Gourmet recolors would be even better. >w<
I'd love them in navy blue or a nice purple, my favorite colors.

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
dancey dancey bundle,

All new items with interesting "dacing motion" mods for arms and legs, Hairstyles with movement (astra hair).

and groovy backgrounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces