Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
this may just be me but I prefer to make my own thread if I am to have a discussion looking for an answer without clutter. I rarely go to sticky threads only because I feel they are cluttered with too many things happening at once. it makes me quite upset to see a mod move my thread to the recycle been when it has barely had life.

spoons:
how do you like to talk about things in forums?

do you think there should be more sub forums?

do you like to make your own thread or post in stickys?

Angelic Nitemare

I post where I want?

Seriously, if I want to make a topic, I just make a topic. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Honestly, most of the stickies for the GCD are not heavy topics that I check a lot, save for the weekly AtA.

As for more sub forums, if it's needed, sure. A subforum for Avvie talk? Sure, no problem. A subforum for people with a fetish for nuns with guns? Maybe not so much. sweatdrop

Tipsy Pirate

make topic

receive bacon

p. easy, and if it has issue with whatever communist rules the forum has, it will be moved. might get warned, too. ******** the police im a rebel xXxw4rW00d420YOLOblazeitxXx

but seriously i dont really understand where you are coming from at all because the topic seems to be focused on something so mundane and apart of the collective common sense in this particular forum im just more or less really confused.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
There are rules.
We follow them.
We make topics in areas pertaining to certain levels of discussion.
I don't care if a topic I make gets moved, so long as it's in the right area its discussion pertaining to is related to that forum sections rules.
Userbase shouldn't be a reason.

Warwood
xXxw4rW00d420YOLOblazeitxXx

You forgot to add 360noscopefirstworldproblemsSWAGGALISOUStumblrmeme.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Warwood
make topic

receive bacon

p. easy, and if it has issue with whatever communist rules the forum has, it will be moved. might get warned, too. ******** the police im a rebel xXxw4rW00d420YOLOblazeitxXx

but seriously i dont really understand where you are coming from at all because the topic seems to be focused on something so mundane and apart of the collective common sense in this particular forum im just more or less really confused.
mods are moving my topics generally because there is a sticky about certain things that is too broad to what I rather have.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I don't make my own threads often.. when i do it's something i have probably spent half the day thinking about.
Longer if it is a contest thread.

I usually just post in other people's thread x3

Undead Enchantress

I don't make threads as well.

Kawaii Bunny

I don't usually make my own threads, so if I had a question, I'd probably rather post in the sticky threads.

I think that we have enough sub forums at the moment. Then again, I don't really look at the sub forums so gaia could be seriously lacking sub forums and I wouldn't know.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I get absolutely pissed when my thread gets moved for no reason while they leave others behind that deserve to be moved.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Ridley Starsmore

As for more sub forums, if it's needed, sure. A subforum for Avvie talk? Sure, no problem. A subforum for people with a fetish for nuns with guns? Maybe not so much. sweatdrop
You just made my gaian day xd

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Warwood
make topic

receive bacon

I have received no such bacon. Unacceptable! scream

Rogue

I make my own thread or meebo my friends if I have enquiry

Time-traveling Senshi

asedc
Warwood
make topic

receive bacon

mods are moving my topics generally because there is a sticky about certain things that is too broad to what I rather have.

It honestly depends on where you're making that topic. If you're in the Entertainment Discussion forum, for example, and you post a thread that's a near on carbon copy of one that's stickied and been around for eight years then they have every right to move your threads to the recycle bin. Mainly in forums like that the stickies are there in order to prevent fifty versions of the same thing littering the first page of the particular forum you happen to be in.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't make my threads on this account, I make them on a mule account. (Well, rarely on this account I make threads)
I mostly just post in threads, and the stickies if I HAVE to.

Omnipresent Loiterer

My mantra has always been "don't make s**t threads that may or may not have any bearing in the forum they are posted".

It's never steered me wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces