Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Arlette Mori
Self Proclaimed Gaian Princess. Someone has to do it!

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Hi Arlette! I guess you've been busy for the past few days, huh?

Occupation? Cataloger, Collector, and Wielder of Scythes and Scythe-related Items. So, a Reaper who works in the Armory. It's a pretty fun gig! There's lots of weapons practice, I get to meet a bunch of new people (though about 85% of them are deceased), and I'm usually the go-to guy that new Reapers see when picking out a Scythe for the first time. I even have other Reapers and the three Reaplings helping me out from time to time, sharing our love for a unique and gorgeous weapon that came from humble origins.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!
Secretary. I moonlight as a Gaian heckler.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Erailea
I run two lists/guides for all the Arm Mods adn Leg Mods on the site

...you are my new favorite person. *hugs*

My Gaian occupation involves serving tea and coffee and hot chocolate. Randomly. Everywhere. Basically, I'm a lurker with hot beverages.

Gatekeeper

I've been trying to think of a ~cool~ occupation I totally do on Gaia but who am I kidding, I'm just a general poster worker drone.

At least I get my own cubicle!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I presume I have a fulltime job of showcasing the wonders of body hair and large snake exhibition while being a cult leader which I'm sure I'm slackin in

Slumbering Tengu

I guess I'm just a kooky closet cosplayer

and a tengu who hoards funny stuff
like shiny gem alchemy components
and Cresento Valentines
and pretty clothes

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        If you consider being the local idiot an occupation, then I guess I do that full time.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Slick Southpaw
I presume I have a fulltime job of showcasing the wonders of body hair and large snake exhibition while being a cult leader which I'm sure I'm slackin in

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

When you think about it, we've all been slacking a bit in regards to the cult. cat_sweatdrop Things'll certainly pick up in October! I can feel it in my bones!

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Demonic Lover

I don't really feel like I have a job XD;;; I'm one of the GCD succubi?, errr... incubi at the moment (funny story, don't ask!) I also obnoxiously ask for stuff to be recolored in black and copper and for cute hairstyles to come in what I've made my shade of blonde XD caramel godina's just too delicious of a style/shade <3

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
lol I think mine would be either an alchemist or a Barton Regular. Got to fight all those Animated! (aka I go on zOMG frequently, but I also am heavily into alchemy)

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Sheep rights activist emotion_dowant

Sheepola! Sheepy March for animal bases! Sheep version of Trixie outfit!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Currently I am working as J-corp's demonic butler, well not now since I am on vacation. Other than that I am an adventurer or mercenary for hire. Usually not hired and just doing adventuring here and here. Used to be an assassin for hire, could still kill for gold.

Fashionable Vampire

Sifen is probably that residential drag queen/adventurer vampire who skulks about HR Wesley, living pretty much in Edmund's manor while he's on the world travel thing.

And he doesn't speak much now for personal reasons. But, when he speaks, don't tick him off.

...or ask about his body.

Party Pilot

lady elf ruffian and captain's valentine dohoho
User Image
emotion_awesome

Fluffy Otaku

I am the Unofficial Worshipper of the Ground-that-Gaia-Artists-Walk-On. I clean the floor with my drool and wipe it off with my tongue. My company has good health benefits so I'm not worried about getting diarrhea XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff