Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perpetuous's Husband

Newbie Genius

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>>; Peasant shoes. It was to complete the set. I thought you <i>had</i> to at the time because it was your starting status. ;_; Then I bought red flame pants.
Someone gave me a middle schooler top, and then i bought a basic blue skirt i think it's called. :3 oh yeah and then those blue shoes that have the long socks or something... i forgot wha tthey're called. D:
eh black goth boots... xp
The handwarps that I wear even as I post this.

Can't dis the handwraps: psuedo kung-fu master in the making?
Castaway Boots. 3nodding

Shirtless Businesswoman

Black goth pants! Yes pants are very important! xd
Someone gave me the entire Blue 70's outfit. I then sold that and brought my first item-the Romani Glasses.
I didn't have much choices back in the day. I got the basic bluejeans, but later sold them for the flared bluejeans. I kept the peasant top for some time, though, since I was making a hippie avatar. 3nodding
I don't remember ;o; it was too long ago. I think it was either the white stockings, or the hush kitty shoes.... ;o;
<center> My first item? I don't know, but I think it was a flashy summer top xd
some shorts...
my 1st avatar was Fresh Taj Pants...

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Wooden sandal, because I don't like being bare feet. Still have them right now. *glance at feet*
I think i bought the black castaway shirt and a cheap skirt to go with it. domokun
You want a particularly embarrasing newbie tale? My very first purchases, I just remembered, were a grey peasant dress and a pair of matching peasant shoes. I didn't realize at the time that I already had a teal peasant dress in my inventory. I thought you started out with absolutely nothing. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff