Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
NETGEAR
Vending is the way for me.
I suck at art and don't have the patience for hoarding...etc.

Yeah, same here.

Tipsy Reindeer

Heralds of Chaos, actually. They claim it's not the fastest way to get gold, but I dunno. It's pretty fast, and a hell of a lot more entertaining than booty grab.

And selling things I've bought with the little cash I've earned.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Probably vending, it feels like a bit of a challenge and helps me keep up with the prices of items.

My least favourite way would be any games, I enjoy playing them sometimes but they're pretty useless if my intent is to make gold.

Special Snowflake

Probably selling artwork, you meet so many people and looking at how different everyone's OCs are is really interesting, and a challenge to draw!!

I also invest in cash shop items for the times that I don't have time to draw.
Sullen Oppressor
First off: I am NOT asking what the best way to make gold is. I know there is none.

I'm just curious as to what you guys all do to make your gold? Besides posting in the forums and such, obvsly.[/quote

Um, you promised me 4 Gro grain Max, but you never sent them.

Fashionable Genius

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Mmh i guess my artshop

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Collecting trash in towns.
If i'm in towns that's what i'm doing.
If i had the time i could make a million in 2 days.
I also like fishing. I fish Bassken sometimes for the gold and a more relaxing way to get gold.

Buggy Survivor

I find that earning gold becomes a chore no matter what I do...but right now I don't mind playing Heralds of Chaos. At least I don't feel like my brain is rotting as much as it would if I'm playing Booty Grab for an hour, lol.
        I also like going through my inventory and selling the things I don't equip a lot. I don't like hoarding and it's kind of therapeutic.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Grunny Grabber 50
      • Grunny Harvester 150
      I was doing avi art for awhile but now days I just go through my inventory and force myself to sell items I don't need. It's the ones I haven't used in so long they're all covered in dust and cobwebs..I'm a partial pack rat that's my problem. .

Sparkly Fairy

I zomg sometimes. smile
      Heralds of Chaos /: Although vending is more satisfying in that I make gold faster.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
      • Winged 100
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Battle: Level 10 250

Revered Connoisseur

Vending - buy low, sell high and investing on items is the best thing I can do.

Nimble Explorer

Personally? I prefer making philosopher's caches. Lately I've been lazy though, and haven't gone into towns to collect s**t for them like I should if I want to afford anything.

So I play a couple games of booty grab an hour instead. Doesn't net me quite as much in one shot, but it's a nice, simple distraction that gets me a small amount of gold as well.

I've been thinking about getting back into the art scene or playing Heralds of Chaos again, though.

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hunter 50
      Posting, selling, sometimes Gaia cash if I can afford it, and Booty Grab. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff