Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Girl

13,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Clambake 200
Buying low in the mp and then selling stuff for a few k more

Precious Seeker

I just play BG for the most part. When I get a large number of Enki catches (like 50+) I'll open them all and sell whatever Philosopher's Caches I happen to get. Usually I get about 1, sometimes I'll get 2. Not the best way of getting gold, but it's fast and gives me funds to buy whatever inexpensive item I feel like having at that moment. I seldom want things over a million, so it works.

Handsome Millionaire

21,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I've become so lazy at trying to make gold. I used to do a lot of booty grab while also having a good tank myself. I still keep a decent tank but because I don't grab and bump other tanks, my tank doesn't get as much plays as it used to but it still makes me some extra change. When I really want some gold, mainly to feed my RIGs addiction, I do commissions, but I've been getting lazy with those as well so I don't open up my shop like I used to.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
zOMG
Art commission

When I'm in dire need of gold

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Towns nets me like 200k every 3 days.

Used to zOMG!, but haven't been able to sit there like I used to.

And free GC offers over the summer.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I don't really actively go out of my way to make gold so I don't really have a favorite way to make any. Maybe booty grab because it's easy to make a few k in a few minutes.

No wonder why my gold count is always so desperately low...

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
My favourite way is when people fish my tank. It means no work for me 3nodding

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Got no "favorite" way of earning gold... the whole process of making gold is a grind to me.

When I do need gold though, I'll do zOMG smob runs.
I'm sure there are plenty of better ways, but that's what works for me.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But posting in forums is pretty much the only way I make my gold. emo
That, and selling inks in the marketplace. That's something I do during my past time though when I'm really bored. Sometimes, if money permits, I buy RIGS and sell them as well.

Dapper Puppy

My favorite way to earn gold is to stop paying attention to my gold amount. Give it a few days, maybe even a week, then look at the number. Then start to feel happy no matter what the amount has increased by because I forgot how much I had to begin with. ^^

Trash Witch

Once, I would have said alchemy, just to be witty. Then that rascal of a feature got implemented and took the punch of my joke away. Turned the gold to base metal, as it were.

To be Ernest, I think my favourite way of doing it really is through wry forumism. But only because it beats refreshing pages.

Dedicated Bunny

Fishing and selling the smalls off on the marketplace is my thing. This way i'm getting gold by taking it from others.

Sweetest Ally

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Booty Grab is my favorite way to make more gold because it helps me earn more quickly--and it's a fun game to play! biggrin
Besides that, I also do some Saw Mill runs in zOMG, post away in the forums, and sell items in the Marketplace.

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Sponsor offers for GC, then I maximize conversion to gold by investing only in items I know will double (or more) in price after leaving the shop!

Want few items = I have gold to buy when I really want something!

Not the most efficient, but it's how I do it!

Dedicated Conventioneer

It was making alchemy items but it's soooo tedious I just cah-n't bring myself to do it anymore.

So now I just sell the old items I rarely use. If I'm rah-lly desperate I go earn cash. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff