Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My favorite way is converting cash shop items into gold by selling them on the mp. It's requires the least amount of work and it's fastest. But, because things have been tight financially I've resorted to selling items that are collecting dust in my inventory. It takes so long to sort through all the crap that I have and then I find myself not wanting to part with stuff even though I know that I hardly ever use them.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
zomg, i just love killing cute monsters.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          My favorite it drawing since it tends to be the most lucrative and makes for good practice, but I also enjoy semi-regular indulgences in GC. Unfortunately I haven't had time for BG or learning HoC otherwise I'd be all up in those.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I don't do it often (because I don't have the best knack for it), but I love investing in items.
If I can make a profit on an item, especially an EI or RIG item, I'm over the moon. I feel accomplished.

Receiver

Booty grabbing.

Sugary Waffles

My favorite way used to be playing zOMG, but now I spend most of my time playing HoC..

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
i recently tried selling new and popular gc items for a high price and repurchase what i sold when prices have gone down but the downside is fighting the desire to equip the item immediately. playing bg is another favorite way of mine to earn gold. I tried investing and i end up losing money than making i,t so yeah it is not for me sweatdrop

Magnetic Lunatic

Mule swarm does the video offers while I play BG. Stupidly effective actually - eleven of the mules have more than 1000 gc, and this is after I bought every single item that's come out of the cash shop.

Summery Man-Lover

I sell old items that have gained a surprising amount of value in recent times! 8DDD

Thieving Lunatic

Depending on my mood, I do everything. In the past two weeks while going after Rosamund's Redemption I've booty grabbed, played HoC, collected trash in Towns, vended, Exchanged, and sold off some old items that I don't use anymore. I used to Exchange more, but I haven't been able to find much in the Exchange lately, plus I don't have a few million gold to buy with like I used to a few months ago.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
My FAVORITE way of making gold is having people give it to me. lol

To be honest, I don't actually make much gold anymore. Most of the increase in my worth is due to items that I bought long ago inflating. Though I guess if I just had to make a lot of gold fast, I'd sell some stuff from my inventory or even try selling art. But only if I was really desperate.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
My favourite way was having my dolphin tanks, back when they were profitable. They're the only reason I got to where I am now. I also used to have really good luck with RIGs. Now, I'm resigned to selling off items I don't want - at least I have several thousand to sell - and occasionally buying an item to resell at a profit. I've got several hoards from a few years back when I was more into hoarding, too, so I've got those to sell off.
My favorite way of making gold is the fastest way to making gold.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I stopped caring about activly making gold years ago.

I do hoard however which still makes gold well enough.
Drawing, but I'm so slow and lazy most of the time. Orz
I used to like to play zOMG for gold but that kind of died.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff