Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

First off: I am NOT asking what the best way to make gold is. I know there is none.

I'm just curious as to what you guys all do to make your gold? Besides posting in the forums and such, obvsly.

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

I've resigned myself to never making gold again, honestly. emo It's not that I don't want to, and it's definitely not that there aren't anymore items I want. ( There definitely are! My wishlist won't stop growing!! ) But I find myself giving away a lot of my gold and giving away a lot of my older items when I come across nice people questing for things. I never give away items I actively use, but anything that's been just floating in my inventory that I picked up by accident ( sometimes the MP is just so cheap! ), it's gonna get donated.

I continuously shoot myself in the foot and I can never save up for anything I really want. emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
There are many better ways to earn faster gold, I don't understand why you think there is "none".

My favorite is Exchanging because I'm too slow to vend. I buy items a few 100k+ off and sell in the MP for 100k+ profit.
But my all time favorite is hoarding RIGs and selling in the MP on release day. Fast profit. I always make 2mil+ worth of profit.

Adored Darling

14,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pixel art. Drawing. Commissions. emotion_dowant

Magical Kitten

Usually I just sell something I already have to get the money to buy whatever new shiny I'm after. I can play the market pretty well too, I just don't like to do it so I save that for when I'm questing. I've tried booty grab but that gets old really fast, and I don't really want to start an avi art shop (which is probably the best way to make gold if you have skill).

I'm super lazy when it comes to making gold though. I have no need for it to just sit there, I only make gold when there is an item I want, and that isn't very often. Gaia is my free time, and I don't want to spend that time working.
I usually open an art shop when I return to gaia, but nowadays I just clean off my inventory of unwanted items since my last hiatus led me to lose some storage mules, because of inactivity. crying

Kawaii Bloodsucker

16,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The only gold i "make" is from posting and the daily chance.
I don't really try hard at all to get gold anymore, i did when booty grab was a super easy and cheap way of getting gold, but that was the only time i ever actually tried.

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Leizce
I usually open an art shop when I return to gaia, but nowadays I just clean off my inventory of unwanted items since my last hiatus led me to lose some storage mules, because of inactivity. crying

User Image

Whoah, whoah, whoah! Don't worry, Leizce! You didn't actually lose them! If you go down to the bottom of the page, there's a link that says "Contact Us". You can send Gaia a Help Ticket and they'll actually verify and help you reactivate that account.

Unless you already knew that and went through that process and it didn't work. sweatdrop In that case, I apologize.

Lucky Cleric

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Investing in RIG's, MC's, and the like. The birthstone items last year made me at least a mil in profits, and that was me barely even trying to make any money. I've definitely made the most out of investing though. In about a year, I was able to go from 0 gold on this account (since it was initially just an investment mule) to ~10 mil. C: I'm pretty much just really lazy, so investing is perfect for me.

Buggy Mage

Lately? Investing in items. 3nodding
Ghost Tamer

User Image

Whoah, whoah, whoah! Don't worry, Leizce! You didn't actually lose them! If you go down to the bottom of the page, there's a link that says "Contact Us". You can send Gaia a Help Ticket and they'll actually verify and help you reactivate that account.

Unless you already knew that and went through that process and it didn't work. sweatdrop In that case, I apologize.

It needs the original emails used to activate those accounts, I don't have a list. I've resigned myself that those mules are permanently lost. I don't mind really, my accounts don't mean as much to me nowadays than they were before. sweatdrop

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Leizce

It needs the original emails used to activate those accounts, I don't have a list. I've resigned myself that those mules are permanently lost. I don't mind really, my accounts don't mean as much to me nowadays than they were before. sweatdrop

User Image

Boooo! I hate that they can't help you retrieve those accounts without the emails. emotion_8c You'd think they'd have a process for something like that. Heck, I don't even remember what email I set THIS account up with and it's my only account! I'd be screwed if I got locked out, too.

emotion_hug I'm glad you're not that stressed about it, though! I know some people would be really upset over it. Here's hoping you get back whatever you want with time!

Athlete

Vending is the way for me.
I suck at art and don't have the patience for hoarding...etc.

Supportive Cutesmasher

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favourite way is by having "sharp eyes" at marketplace. I do not invest items often. Only once in a while. But when I feel certain items have potential. I go ahead and buy those. Whenever I feel needed, sell those invested items for gold. gold turned into items, items turn into gold. biggrin Surely it isn't the best way, but I can use/give away those items I thought they were nice smile The profit I earn get donated to gaians in need biggrin

The reasons I love this way - no rush, no restriction, little time requires, stress free 3nodding . What more could I ask for?

Smitten Kitten

Not sure, I suck at it really. Probably buy low, sell high on RIGS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games