Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
I like to have my avi dressed for seasons, weather, holidays and birthday. It is what makes this site still fun for me.

Celestial Senshi

I usually dress appropriate to the seasons. I like my avatar to have jackets and scarves in the winter and swimsuits/shorts in the summer. Formal wear is year round as inspiration hits me. I really enjoy dressing for holidays/events.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Usually I'm already running around in Halloween themed clothes but there just aren't that many for Paws yet. cat_sad

Aged Pumpkin

I only dress up for Christmas and Halloween.
As for seasons, probably only rainy and autumn seasons.
I never had my avatar in bikini (summer) though.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I guess I do that sometimes, like I wont do a spring-like avatar in autumn and will save it for spring.

Watch out my avatars in September and dull and grey sometimes. School ya know?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Usually, YES I dress for the seasons. I have specific avis that I only use in certain seasons. Fall, Winter etc.

I also dress up for holidays. Currently I am working on 30 days of gold shop and free grant only avis so they might not be as fancy as they were before but they're still gonna be themed for holidays and such.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I sometimes dress for the season or holiday/event depending on my mood. If I am not in the mood or if I am just being too damn picky on what I want, then I may just skip it and just reuse an old avatar that fits the said season or holiday/event.

Sooner or later I am going to come up with a Halloween avatar when the mood hits me. I usually stick to Halloween-ish colors like black, orange, purple, and green.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff