Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Sushi Database
*was around when there was a sticky called a thousand cranes for ciggerete* =/ i never really like cycon's cartoons or humour. he seems to have turned into an attention whore now =/.
*slaps her*

HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM AN ATTENTION WHORE!!! scream
Fortessia
*was around when there was a sticky called a thousand cranes for ciggerete* =/ i never really like cycon's cartoons or humour. he seems to have turned into an attention whore now =/.
*slaps her*

neutral he still wont have your babies.
Fortessia
*slaps her*

neutral he still wont have your babies.
Like I want him to; but to call him an attention whore...well, look at Cigarette! What do you think she was?! And it was Cycon alone who knew the truth! surprised
Heh.. I watched the cartoon, but still I don't get it. She was pretending to have brain cancer.. and he shot her? confused Can someone please tell me what really happened?
Alraune
Heh.. I watched the cartoon, but still I don't get it. She was pretending to have brain cancer.. and he shot her? confused Can someone please tell me what really happened?
Oh, that was just his little plot twist. He didn't really shoot her; that was just his way of humor. ^.^
even though this is just fan art the real killer is the banker click on her and she will tell you many things that lead everything toward her. (ex i will do anything for money, im quite strong from carring so many bags)
Bebop24Trigun
even though this is just fan art the real killer is the banker click on her and she will tell you many things that lead everything toward her. (ex i will do anything for money, im quite strong from carring so many bags)
Oh, come on! All you dupes listen to is media, and that's what Cycon has given you! It was HIM! He shot the evil Gambino down! He's a hero, once again! 3nodding
Fortessia
Alraune
Oh, that was just his little plot twist. He didn't really shoot her; that was just his way of humor. ^.^
a bit awkward if you ask me. but what heppened really?
Alraune
Fortessia
Alraune
I honestly don't know; I wasn't here at the time.

Maybe if you join the guild, you can ask Cycon himself. He does reply. wink
Fortessia
Alraune
Fortessia
Alraune

meh. I hate people who make themselves look like main heroes of everything.
Alraune
Fortessia
Alraune
Fortessia
Alraune

meh. I hate people who make themselves look like main heroes of everything.
But Cycon's not like that; he's not self-centered. Jesus, why do you people always ASSUME the worst of everyone?!
*flutters in*
Le gasp! gonk

Red-Rose Wolf
*flutters in*
Le gasp! gonk

I know! That's what I said when I first saw it! ^0^
Fortessia
Red-Rose Wolf
*flutters in*
Le gasp! gonk

I know! That's what I said when I first saw it! ^0^
*begins sniffling*