Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream How dare you?! All of you cry and mourn about is Gambino and the Von Helsons or that really awesome tower Gambino made! What about Gino? In case you didn't notice, Gambino fell, and then the tower did. Gino had no time to get out. gonk

crying GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! crying
crying crying Why?!?! crying crying
I could care less about big G and the V twins! Gino was my true love! And I shall do whatever it takes to find him! *grabs my coat from after the halloween party and goes off to Durem to look for him again*

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
In theory, he could have survived. See the side of the tower with a black line on it?

Gino could have noticed the tower was tilting, and ran towards that side. Then, when it was tilted enough, he could have ran down it. Ever play a video game, Like Mario Sunshine, and in the secret levels, there are boxes spinning around, and you can stay on slightly tilted ones without falling, but when they get too tilted, you slip in fall? That could have happened with Gino, if he didn't run down the tower too early, he could have survived... @w@

The end of my copy and pasted theory. @w@

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I'm so sad for Gino, too...

User Image

I just made this pic.
Kiesi
scream How dare you?! All of you cry and mourn about is Gambino and the Von Helsons or that really awesome tower Gambino made! What about Gino? In case you didn't notice, Gambino fell, and then the tower did. Gino had no time to get out. gonk

Yes, we know that Gino is probably dead too. But some of us are so devastated that we don't want to talk about it, but will talk about Gambino and the sisters because we're less horrified about that.

Now please be quiet.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
It's 'caus we all know that Gino isn't dead.

He got hit with a missile and all that happened was he lost his memory. Falling a couple of thousand feet would probably just temporarily knock him out.
April Secrets
I'm so sad for Gino, too...

User Image

I just made this pic.
LMAO thats so cute! XD Poooor gino heart heart

Dapper Lunatic

Kiesi

I'm concerned about all of them, I hope they are all ok. I think that whoever shot Gambino and knocked down his tower is trying to rule Gaia.
Ummm...
I think Gino died. Sorry.

Dapper Lunatic

LabTech41
Ummm...
I think Gino died. Sorry.

NONE OF THEM DIED, KEEP LOOKING, THEIR ALIVE AND NEED HELP!!!!
crying poor Gino
pfft, he had two hours.
Until I'm proven wrong they are all alive, we must find them, whatever it takes.

Gino must be alive
There should be some kind of search event, where we search and can find clues and stuff. The sister's mansion was loaded.

Not that it's about the items, but it would give more incentive to find everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff