Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems lately that I only have like two items that match and nothing else to help an outfit. I buy something to match something I already have, so I can finally use it, but it still ain't enough. Which is why I've had like ten outfits in the past three days.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Yes but I can't remember a specific item off the top of my head.
I do that a lot.. or I see something and think it looks great but then when
I try to use it, I can't think of anything to do with it. Or I see someone else
using it nicely and want one too. I buy it and then realize I can't make it
work with the styles of avatars I seem to make. Errg.

emo

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Big Member

I have too many items to name that go under that description. sweatdrop

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I can't think of the item's name off the top of my head, but my favorite item for a long time was one of the items based off of the Gorillaz... It has this like neon blue wig in it. I wanted to wear it all the time but it never went with anything I owned so sadly it went out to pasture.

My problem lately has been I want to make masculine avatars but none of the masculine items I have really go together. I get massive avatar block because of it, but then I just ended up settling and ended up with this pinky/purple femmey avatar. Oh well, at least I found an excuse to wear a cat. xp

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Oh man, all the time. Usually it's because I've snagged an awesome deal from the "How can this item be that inexpensive" thread, and then can't figure out what to do with it.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Not really.
I usually find a use for them eventually.
Like this dress.
Bought it cause it was yellow.. now it is my first time using it

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Princess Honoré and AFK are like that for me. crying

I love my AFK, I've had it forever, but it matches almost nothing! NOTHING!!! Not even the AFK Scarf WTF?!?!?! classified_fu
          And Honoré...I love the shoes so much. So much...but the pink bows throw the whole thing off making it hard to match anything.

And yet I keep them. Someday, something will come out where they'll have matches. emotion_kirakira
Some of the SDPs or whatever they are called dolls. I know I have one equipped and that is only for my eyes. Most sponsor items I can't seem to use. Some animated items as well. Backgrounds, certain ones moreso.

Lunatic

I had that problem with Persephone, which is why I'm selling it. It's beautiful and the hair looks like my irl hair; Long, wavy as all hell, and naturally very dark. I adore it, but I can't use it. It gives my head an awkward shape and look and none of the other poses in it are very useful for me.

Big Bunny

✦ if i got an item i like no matter how bad it looks with my avi i use it

Beloved Perfectionist

OMG thats how i feel about the dog from ireful marksman its so pretty but i cant seem to work with it

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
OH the list goes on and on, there are sooooo many items that look pretty that I can't find a use for.
Right now the only thing that really comes to mind is Princesse Honore. I don't even know if I'm spelling that right, but oh man, I love it but I can't seem to make it work. I might go to AT and see if they can help, I'm sure they can, but not much really goes with that weird orangey creamsicle color it has.

Summery Man-Lover

I recently bought Tamer Druid and while it's not an expensive item by a long shot, the fact that I can't come up with a good way to use it still makes me sad, because I think it's gorgeous.

I also bought a Rusalki Maiden recently (for that gorgeous hair), and I have the same problem there: I can't seem to be able to use it. Yet. I'll give it a little bit longer before I either come up with something good for it or sell it back on the MP.

(I take suggestions/comments on what other items go with either of these two!!)

Unsealed Phantom

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
Blade of the Night Sky. Hands down, my favorite item in Gaia. Hands down, unusable as f***. I mean, the poses themselves are very versatile, but I just can't seem to use any form other than the sword.

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Winged anklets. I guess I prefer the darker stuff. I am not so into angelic items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff