Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
You have the "Marathon" achievement... and sill want the "Perfect Attendance"! QQ

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
You know your playing to much Gaia when...you keep seeing Non Playable Characters in real life.

Fluffy Glitch

I think that you've been on Gaia too much if you do a combination of things mentioned here.

For me what I did that made me go "oh my..." was when I saw an outfit and wondered if we'd ever have a design contest where someone could do something like that or if an outfit like that could ever appear on gaia.

Yeah it wasn't something that already existed on gaia, it was something I wanted to exist on Gaia as if the poor staff and developers and artists, etc, didn't have enough to do.....

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
No one can beat me for this week. I just got home from college and am looking for a job while I spend 8 plus hours a day in towns and here just chilling as I search. Gaia feels like my full time job and I need this to change soon. Plus, I need to get out more! This last week has been bad..lol

Rainbow Noob

You know you've spent too much time on Gaia when you accidentally refer to your camera/cellphone's removable storage device as an "SDPlus card".

"orz

Lavish Lunatic

Tear of Fate
You have the "Marathon" achievement... and sill want the "Perfect Attendance"! QQ
Even worse, you have the marathon achievement and will probably get the 'perfect attendance' achievement, without even trying.
Yeah.. sweatdrop
Adephi
I'm sorry OP, I can't understand what you're saying. There's no such thing as too much Gaia cool

xd

Using the wrong account's password. Maybe it's a good thing my older laptop won't load two browsers at once.
Mylian
You know you've played Gaia too much when you look at your join date and it suddenly hits you that you've spent AN ENTIRE DECADE on this site.

Nice try, but bad math. Gaia's not that old yet....

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
___________User Image___________
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

When you start having dreams about Gaia! sweatdrop

Actually, it was a nightmare. For some reason I played some user-made game and I lost, and it told me that on my return to Gaia, my progress would be reset and to see a moderator for a reimbursement plan. XD And when I refreshed Gaia, all my gold, cash, and items were gone except for some gold shop stuff circa 2006. emotion_0A0
NIGHTMARES NIGHTMARES I SAY.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
________ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн________
User Image

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
When you start to dream about having items you are questing or really want. User Image

Hallowed Prophet

When you have a really complicated, realistic dream and you notice that there are pixel RIG items sitting on a shelf. I.E. rare doll drops.

Kawaii Lunatic

sDJx
Adephi
I'm sorry OP, I can't understand what you're saying. There's no such thing as too much Gaia cool

xd

Using the wrong account's password. Maybe it's a good thing my older laptop won't load two browsers at once.
But that's only a sign you have too many accounts! It doesn't say anything about how much you actually use them.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
sDJx
Mylian
You know you've played Gaia too much when you look at your join date and it suddenly hits you that you've spent AN ENTIRE DECADE on this site.

Nice try, but bad math. Gaia's not that old yet....

Not quite, true, but I'll be there in July, I figure it's close enough to call it a decade.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Adephi
sDJx
Adephi

xd

But that's only a sign you have too many accounts! It doesn't say anything about how much you actually use them.

I play two accounts only and lately, I've mixed up the two passwords by accident when I realize oh wait..I'm logging onto this account not the other one. @_@!!!

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Strawberry-Fappuccino

EDIT: I have a new one to add, too much gaia when your email is nothing but Gaia notices. O.o!

This.

Also, too much Gaia to me, when I realize in the end of the month that I failed in saving up any money again and being broke emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff