Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
I read a thread and someone quotes me or responded to me and I'm about to tip them or quote them only to realize I'm on the wrong account. Happens to me all the time. I only have two accounts also.

I also know I play too much gaia when I:

Somehow am logged onto both accounts at the same time going back and forth doing whatever.

Or I start to gift myself items back and forth just to make both my avatars pretty to my taste. And then I realize, "oh wait, I can't use this item cause my other avi has it on." Derp...

So how about you? Too much gaia because....?

EDIT: I have a new one to add, too much gaia when your email is nothing but Gaia notices. O.o!

eminoir's Spouse

When I think about making avatars in math.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Curious Brownies
When I think about making avatars in math.

Oh wow! That's never happened to me. But I think about logging on sometimes just cause class is boring. neutral

eminoir's Spouse

Strawberry-Fappuccino

Oh wow! That's never happened to me. But I think about logging on sometimes just cause class is boring. neutral

I only happened a couple times but i've had it were i'm wondering how long it'll take to get certain items in math too. I get really bored in math and zone out so gaia would come to my mind.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Curious Brownies
Strawberry-Fappuccino

I only happened a couple times but i've had it were i'm wondering how long it'll take to get certain items in math too. I get really bored in math and zone out so gaia would come to my mind.

The other day I was on Gaia in the computer lab because I have a 2 hour gap before class starts. This is becoming worse. emotion_yatta

eminoir's Spouse

Strawberry-Fappuccino

The other day I was on Gaia in the computer lab because I have a 2 hour gap before class starts. This is becoming worse. emotion_yatta

Better than going on tumblr and gaia in english because i sit at the back of the class ouob
I'm surprised the teacher never noticed but it makes sense because she usually just ranted at certain people in the class emotion_yatta

Dog

When I notice real life articles of clothing that
look similar to ones on Gaia... :l

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

Not too much Gaia, per se, but I know when I've played too much Booty Grab when I start dreaming about catching gold rain. emotion_facepalm
I have had dreams involving my fellow Gaians too, even though I don't know what they look like in real life. XD

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I play so much booty grab that I can't go to sleep sometimes because the booty grab music is stuck in my head. sad I keep thinking I must have left my computer on when I didn't. neutral

Shy Dark Elf

If I've been working on an avatar or playing around in my inventory and on tektek forever,
I start seeing it when I close my eyes, or am sleeping.

I dream about Gaia sometimes.
o n o;

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
when i still imagine hearing the coin dropping sound from booty grab and i imagine rearranging my resort in resort world xp

Kawaii Lunatic

I'm sorry OP, I can't understand what you're saying. There's no such thing as too much Gaia cool

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Plotting out RPs during class cos it's super boring.

Or else practicing commission doodles on the back of my notes, which involves oodles of voluptuous women and hairy muscular dudes.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I think you use to much Gaia when you download the app so that you can sneakily log in at night when you are suppose to be sleeping, or when at work, and possibly when shopping for groceries..>.>

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Slick Southpaw
Plotting out RPs during class cos it's super boring.

I'm the SAME way, minus the class bit! XD

If it's not about RP ideas, then it's: Me walking into Hot Topic wishing that they had cool clothing and accessories like the ones I've seen on Gaia! OR! I'd be at the grocery thinking on whether or not I want to change up my Gaia house, or not.

Nope! I'm not on too much! Not at all! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces