Welcome to Gaia! ::

{This thread updates Annually!}
for being an oldbie is based on how many set years and experiences you've made in your early years of gaia! plus there is always some one new that might have not gotten a chance to speak up! xd

-------------------------------------
I know we have a good chunk of 03-04-05-06r's here on gaia. And we all have those habits that we cant get away from even though gaia has changed alote of its features.

so this is a fun little game for those gaia vetrans out there. All you guys do is state

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you...._____

pretty easy huh?

lets begin!

[updtate feb. 2012]

...HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE MAKE OF THIS THREAD!!!!??? lol

as there are thousands of users, so there are experiences shared by our older community. unless we've hit our peak in what we can talk about. but I doubt it. may the older generation stand strong on gaia another long lasting decade!

fyi: a year will be added after "a good chunk" every new year or two.
keeping it 5-6 years away or older from today's gaia is certainly climbing on veteran-oldbie. a lot happens. and to be at least 5-6 years on something or longer brings out many changes and memories to compare and contrast with today.
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you still call MC's Donation Items. xp

Mega Noob

But I'm not a gaia oldbie. Does that mean I'm not cool? crying
You know your a oldbie wen you continue to say "back in the day, Gaia ____." XD
Im with DC-Chan, Im not a oldbie.
D: So I wouldnt know.
*07er and ashamed*
;_;User Image

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
You know you're a gaia oldbie when a sealed letter was 5k in the market but to earn 5k it took forever/felt like it took forever!

Generous Giver

You know you're a Gaia oldbie when you groan everytime someone says "sushi"
You know you are an oldbie when you leave gaia and go to www.Menewsha.com surprised
... you get a little depressed thinking about the hours you've spent on this thing. emo

But somehow you get over it, I suppose. XD

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
chronos phantom
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you still call MC's Donation Items. xp
sweatdrop i still call them that... (oops)

you know when your an olbie when you say "i remember at time when gaia never had grunnies."

A BETTER ONE!

i remember when i had to walk all over gaia to get a damn item that i wanted.

another one.

i remembe when the marketplace you actually had to LOOK up things to get the items and not have it infront of you.
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
you know your a oldbie when the words "go-gaia" wont leave your head.

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
UPC Hikoru
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
or you still remember when the steel plated ninjahead band was only 200k and that was alot back then. 4laugh rofl

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

You know you're an oldbie when you can't keep up with announcements anymore because the announcements when you joined were slooooooow. xD

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff