Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Adephi
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you remember Faerie Wings and a Kimono meant you were rich.

And items from the Pimpin' set. You were ultra rich/cool if you had the whole set. xd
UPC Hikoru
You know you're an oldbie when having cat/fox ears and tail meant you were well on your way to being filthy rich.
3nodding
PoultryChamp
You know you're a Gaia oldbie when you groan everytime someone says "sushi"

Ah my head!! xD That time was horrible.

You know you're an oldbie when it was normal to wear only a shirt, pants and shoes

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

omg I'd forgotten about that! o.o
You know you're an Oldbie when having a "cluttered" Avvi meant that you had more than 3 or 4 items on.
you know you're an oldbie when you started out with peasant cloths and had to work your way up from there. ^_^

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
you know you're an oldbie when you're tired of seeing these threads.

seriously, its old.
Zetsuki
preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

omg I'd forgotten about that! o.o

omg! ya! I miss that feature alote. I wish it were still here. oh well. -_-

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Ereliwen
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the PERSONALS. D:

XD
OMFG i remember them! what ever happen to them.... cybering or some thing got the better of it?
i hate her.
you know you're an oldbie when you're tired of seeing these theads.

seriously, its old

which leads me up to saying. you know you're an oldbie when you want to make reminsceing threads like this one to talk about your experiances in the older years along with similar aged gaians. XP xd

XD Haha.
I remember my old boyfriend saved up to get me cat bands for my birthday... it took him about 3 weeks and he was THRILLED.
goodness.

~!~
InuAmy: c: I WANT A SACRED LEAF!!
Boy: Really? Alright I'll get you-- . . . D: 3000 gold?!!! 3k for a LEAF?! I can go into my backyard, pick up a leaf, call it SACRED. Not pay 3k for one!
InuAmy: ;o; boohoo.

Sparkly Fairy

You know your an oldbie when you remember when the Gaian Exchange was where you went to sell items. There was no Marketplace!

Dangerous Player

OMG. i follow so many of those (DI, Personals, little gold = alot,)

You know your a gaia olbie when you remeber being on the same time the true olbies were on.

-or-

... you remeber being narutard free.
when your join date is ******** old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out