Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akane1412
When you remember a gaia with the "!" bubble for rare events *-* ya know, the square one? biggrin

I miss the little talking bubble thing. 3nodding
You know you're a gaian oldbie when you remember when people didn't make depthless nostalgia threads every three ******** days.

Tipsy Creature

You know you are an oldbie when you remember the personals. And having to switch servers when the one you were on eventually went down.

And the fewer layers we had for clothes.
you know your a gaia oldie when you start saying back in my day that collectable was only ????gold
Blood Line
UPC Hikoru
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
or you still remember when the steel plated ninjahead band was only 200k and that was alot back then. 4laugh rofl
or when it was way cheaper then that....

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
You know you're an oldbie when you remember not being able to move/equipp items to your avatar's hands.

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL!!!

You might be an Red Neck when you slam on the brakes and four dogs hit the windshield of your truck Oldbie if you shudder in fear when someone says Sushi. emo

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
[Superman]
Blood Line
UPC Hikoru
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
or you still remember when the steel plated ninjahead band was only 200k and that was alot back then. 4laugh rofl
or when it was way cheaper then that....

When it was only 5k... (or atleast that's how much I spent on mine anyway sweatdrop )

Kawaii Lunatic

You know you're a gaia oldbie when you remember Faerie Wings and a Kimono meant you were rich.
You know you're an oldbie when you were around befor profiles came out.

4,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

You might be an oldbie if the words "Jack", "free" and "pants" make you shudder silently inside.
You know you're an oldbie when having cat/fox ears and tail meant you were well on your way to being filthy rich.

Versatile Lover

You know you're a gaia oldbie when...Uh...You smell old...

Kawaii Lunatic

Fem_chan
User Image

You might be an oldbie if the words "Jack", "free" and "pants" make you shudder silently inside.
But I was on for that event, but I never saw this mountain of free pants everyone keeps mentioning emo

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Fem_chan
User Image

Oh gosh. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces